Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

JFK. It wasn't a suggestion, I was a question that's why I put a question mark at the end. But never the less.

On the news earlier I saw Muslim girls who'd been assaulted or abused for covering their heads or faces. And I know the people who do it are beyond contempt, but I've never understood why anyone would want to make themselves not follow the usual convention, in England its usual to be able to see the face of the person you're talking to. And I've heard Muslim clerics say it's not a requirement in Islam. Then on the news a reporter in Syria was covering her head in respect of Syrian convention. BBC women reporters seem to do this as a matter of course.

Why Syrians Support Bashar al Assad

http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-syrians-support-bashar-al-assad/5405208

Syria is probably not unlike the UK, we have a government that some people believe mistreats its citizens, do you think they would be justified in violently attacking the government and its supporters.

Do you think that the way the some believes this country mistreats it's citizens is somehow comparable to how Assad mistreated it's citizens?

Do you think that the way the some believes this country mistreats it's citizens is somehow comparable to how Assad mistreated it's citizens?

In what way do you believe he mistreat them, the link I posted suggests that he didn't, but some Syrian didn't like him just like some British don't like the leader we have.

JFK. It wasn't a suggestion, I was a question that's why I put a question mark at the end. But never the less.

On the news earlier I saw Muslim girls who'd been assaulted or abused for covering their heads or faces. And I know the people who do it are beyond contempt, but I've never understood why anyone would want to make themselves not follow the usual convention, in England its usual to be able to see the face of the person you're talking to. And I've heard Muslim clerics say it's not a requirement in Islam. Then on the news a reporter in Syria was covering her head in respect of Syrian convention. BBC women reporters seem to do this as a matter of course.

I thought it was a rhetorical question.

It is usual for people in this country not to hide their faces, but we also have developed a culture of tolerance for religious freedoms, after years of oppressing people who followed the wrong religion. We cannot throw this away.

As for BBC reporters in Syria, I'd suggest that the females do it as much for their own safety, i.e. not make themselves a target, as they do it not to offend the locals.

---------- Post added 07-09-2015 at 20:35 ----------

In what way do you believe he mistreat them, the link I posted suggests that he didn't, but some Syrian didn't like him just like some British don't like the leader we have.

Have a read of this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Syria

I thought it was a rhetorical question.

It is usual for people in this country not to hide their faces, but we also have developed a culture of tolerance for religious freedoms, after years of oppressing people who followed the wrong religion. We cannot throw this away.

As for BBC reporters in Syria, I'd suggest that the females do it as much for their own safety, i.e. not make themselves a target, as they do it not to offend the locals.

---------- Post added 07-09-2015 at 20:35 ----------

Have a read of this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Syria

Is it more authoritative than http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-syrians-support-bashar-al-assad/5405208

Why Syrians Support Bashar al Assad

http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-syrians-support-bashar-al-assad/5405208

Syria is probably not unlike the UK, we have a government that some people believe mistreats its citizens, do you think they would be justified in violently attacking the government and its supporters.

Syria is a lot unlike the UK. For many, many reasons.

Conclusion: you haven't got much of a clue what you are talking about.

You managed to review all the references for the page in such a short time, I'm impressed! :hihi:

I asked you a question, I didn't say that I had read it.

---------- Post added 07-09-2015 at 20:47 ----------

Syria is a lot unlike the UK. For many, many reasons.

Conclusion: you haven't got much of a clue what you are talking about.

Then counter the link I posted with proof that Assad was the aggressor and the attacks against him and his supporters was justified. If it is a fact that the majority don't support him then they would have easily overthrown him.

JFK. Yes we do have a culture of tolerance in this country. But there seems to be an agenda from some people for the islamification of the UK. I personally do not want this and neither do I want the Christianisation or any other religionisation

(If there is such a word) of the UK.as I've said before on here most conflict around the world is caused by religion. The partition of Ireland, India and Cyprus all seem to have happened on religious grounds, and I am against mass immigration to this country because of this, most of the migrants seem to have deeply held religious beliefs.and despite what you may think I am not against any religion, most of which have fundamentally good principles, it's some of the people in those religions who want to foist their own warped views on others that I object to.

JFK. Yes we do have a culture of tolerance in this country. But there seems to be an agenda from some people for the islamification of the UK.

The problem comes when we are forced to be tolerant of the intolerant and intolerable. This is not going to be a happy ending, and I hope the hand-wringing brigade will be on the receiving end of some of it, because they will have ruined this country.

---------- Post added 07-09-2015 at 21:07 ----------

I also wanted to add to this that the BBC has one again outdone itself with its completely biased, left wing coverage of the migrant crisis. Everything from the shameless use of a photo of a dead child (whose parents reportedly put him on to a boat to flee.... Turkey), and the majority of images depicting women and children (despite over 80% of the migrants being healthy young men), to the complete one sided analysis that has not once taken into account the effects of the incoming flood of migrants to the host nations and its citizens. A definite pro-migration agenda from a supposed impartial, publicly funded broadcaster.

Edited by WiseOwl182