Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

There's 2 sides to every story.

It must be hard for Hungary and its people. It must feel like an invasion with the sheer scale of the number of people coming through.

It does not give them the right to throw food at them like they are animals, nothing can justify that kind of behaviour.

It was also on the news that the security forces in Macedonia were using batons on the refugees, shocking behaviour= http://news.sky.com/story/1550114/refugees-beaten-with-truncheons-at-border

Before anyone says these are not refugees they should read this definition of what a refugee is= http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/refugee

These people are fleeing a war and many people have over the past few days shown zero compassion towards these people because IMO they are Muslims, disgustingly shameful IMO and I have personally de friended a few friends over their similar views.

Edited by mafya

Struggling to see why. :huh:

Just because there are opposing views on the migrants doesn't mean anyone is "racist".

I think you will find it does on here. the left version of the brown shirts on here will want you wisked away and shot, or re-programmed.

I think you will find it does on here. the left version of the brown shirts on here will want you wisked away and shot, or re-programmed.

I'm not seeing any hate from the more left-minded posters. Just calls for understanding, compassion and humanity.

From the other side of the debate I'm seeing elements of hate, hysteria and the use of this thread as a platform for spouting narrow-minded rhetoric.

Then of course there's an in-between where posters are debating rationally regardless of what side they're on. Posts like yours don't really help to further that.

It does not give them the right to throw food at them like they are animals, nothing can justify that kind of behaviour.

It was also on the news that the security forces in Macedonia were using batons on the refugees, shocking behaviour=

These people are fleeing a war and many people have over the past few days shown zero compassion towards these people because IMO they are Muslims, disgustingly shameful IMO and I have personally de friended a few friends over their similar views.

It would be much easier to process them and feed them if they formed orderly queues and stopped fighting and pushing to get to the front.

They fled a war-torn country but are now moving from safe country to safe country for a better life in wealthier countries.

The EU should be concentrating on making sure everyone in the refugees camps is fed and sheltered instead of having to deal with a mass migration of people looking for a better life, the UN should be doing the same and what ever is necessary to end the conflict in Syria. The world should make every effort to ensure refuges in refuge camps are better off than the people forcing their way across Europe.

Sorry for the genuine refuges but after seeing them fighting for the food the best option was to throw it to them,in the western world we queue in an orderly fashion and then you get treated a lot better,getting free food is a big step up from where they came from.

I'm not seeing any hate from the more left-minded posters. Just calls for understanding, compassion and humanity.

From the other side of the debate I'm seeing elements of hate, hysteria and the use of this thread as a platform for spouting narrow-minded rhetoric.

Then of course there's an in-between where posters are debating rationally regardless of what side they're on. Posts like yours don't really help to further that.

like I say, anyone with the audacity to have a an opinion, that differs from the lefts view is classed as racist, fascist etc. not very pleasant accusations! my views may be different to yours but I totally accept that you have an opinion.

like I say, anyone with the audacity to have a an opinion, that differs from the lefts view is classed as racist, fascist etc. not very pleasant accusations! my views may be different to yours but I totally accept that you have an opinion.

For some people on here the cap fits,so they're wearing it.......others are commenting on how they look in the cap,if people insist on wearing the cap,others are quite entitled to comment on what they think of them wearing it..........and long may it continue.

Well, You're right there. But, honestly, why aren't the Syrians who fled trying to organise an army to take back their homes? The Kurds are fighting like hell to beat ISIS. I think there is such a thing as national character and the Syrians have a lot of bad form when it comes to organising and fighting and making a stand. Case in point is the Yom Kippur war. The Syrian army were ready to join in when they thought they could pounce on a mortally wounded Israel but when it turned out that things had gone horribly wrong for the arab coalition they, quite literally, ran away.

For some people on here the cap fits,so they're wearing it.......others are commenting on how they look in the cap,if people insist on wearing the cap,others are quite entitled to comment on what they think of them wearing it..........and long may it continue.

but not to insult them though.