Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Whats the questions?
Can't you read all of a sudden? Sudden bout of selectivitis, is it?

You clearly think water cannons and tear gassing women and kids is acceptable..when its brutal and goes against european values.
I clearly think water cannons and tear gassing an aggressive mob (including women and kids: their choice, or their husband's/brother's/male relative's, to be there) behaving beyond threateningly against a numerically-inferior legitimate policing force, and accessorily trying to invade a country's border when that mob has clearly been told in several languages by megaphone that the border is shut until further notice, is preferable to truncheons on heads and rubber or, God forbid, jacketed bullets. Think on that.

I've yet to see what you think the police should have done instead. That was one of the questions by the way.

EDIT:

All Hungary have done is pass the buck.
Trolling again, then. OK, hand up, I've been had.

Don't bother with the reply. Crawl back under your bridge instead, I'm sure the refugees that have been camping there for months on end will make room.

Edited by L00b

I clearly think water cannons and tear gassing an aggressive mob (including women and kids: their choice, or their husband's/brother's/male relative's, to be there) behaving beyond threateningly against a numerically-inferior legitimate policing force, and accessorily trying to invade a country's border when that mob has clearly been told in several languages by megaphone that the border is shut until further notice, is preferable to truncheons on heads and rubber or, God forbid, jacketed bullets. Think on that.

I've yet to see what you think the police should have done instead. That was one of the questions by the way. Can't wait to read your reply.

They did what they had to do, with the minimum of force. It is all very sad and very painful for all concerned.

just switched SKY news on and a couple of thousand have just broken through the border into Croatia!! no checks no registration, good call Croatia now we have Migrants in the EU and we have not one clue who they are???? Hungary should be applauded for repelling the illegal Migrants.

I clearly think water cannons and tear gassing an aggressive mob (including women and kids: their choice, or their husband's/brother's/male relative's, to be

Don't bother with the reply. Crawl back under your bridge instead, I'm sure the refugees that have been camping there for months on end will make room.

Yes I agree its just a troll they can be useful:hihi: but its used up its usefulness time to ignore:wave:

I've yet to see what you think the police should have done instead. That was one of the questions by the way.

EDIT:

Im a troll for agreeing with both leader of UN and the serbian president?

It says a lot for the moral compass of some on here...

thats alright tj my dear calm down and relax its nearly time for your medication :) I understand ,you're hungry and your brains gone rouge

Like I say...it says a lot for the moral compass of some on here...when it becomes acceptable to use tear gas, pepper spray and water cannons on small kids and women.

http://m.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-60024-2.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 14:47 ----------

Of course not. But you knew that :thumbsup:

How's them answers coming?

Take a look, this acceptable?

http://m.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-60024-2.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=https://www.google.co.uk/