Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Try 10K per year over 5 years...4K is a tokenistic effort and doesn't really help.

Tbh why not just shut immigration and give 2bn per year to Syria. ...If you're just going to do half measures

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 15:36 ----------

Many of the migrants are exhausted and low on food and water. ...

And how would you decide which 10k are worthy and which aren't? And what do you do with the unworthy whist they wait to see if they make next year's quota? How do you stop those deemed unworthy from trying the journey themselves, possibly drowning on route and the traffickers still profiting? What are your plans for the unworthy when they do make it?

You just make it up as you go along. Not unlike Merkel.

Try 10K per year over 5 years...4K is a tokenistic effort and doesn't really help.

Tbh why not just shut immigration and give 2bn per year to Syria. ...If you're just going to do half measures

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 15:36 ----------

Many of the migrants are exhausted and low on food and water. ...

i would be up for that! so when the british born young couple with a small child (dare i say it anymore) are pushed further down the housing list,you will be happy with that!!

And how would you decide which 10k are worthy and which aren't? And what do you do with the unworthy whist they wait to see if they make next year's quota? How do you stop those deemed unworthy from trying the journey themselves, possibly drowning on route and the traffickers still profiting? What are your plans for the unworthy when they do make it?

You just make it up as you go along. Not unlike Merkel.

How do you decide on the 4k...same process

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 16:54 ----------

i would be up for that! so when the british born young couple with a small child (dare i say it anymore) are pushed further down the housing list,you will be happy with that!!

plenty of private housing.

where and how much per week assuming the father works!

Say what? You want to know how much private housing is?

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 17:00 ----------

Why assume these migrants are all going into council housing?

Say what? You want to know how much private housing is?

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 17:00 ----------

Why assume these migrants are all going into council housing?

you can bet they will.

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 17:06 ----------

you can bet they will.

eu exit, it has to happen!!