Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

looks like Germany will do the same in cutting benefits :-

"Interior minister Thomas de Maizière is planning huge cuts to Germany’s benefits for asylum seekers in a new fast-tracked bill, a copy of which was leaked to the news agency AFP on Thursday.

The draft bill, dated Monday, would see refugees who have travelled to Germany via other EU countries - and should therefore be under their jurisdiction, according to the Dublin rules - refused the automatic benefits allowed under Germany’s asylum seeker law. They will only be given a travel ticket and provisions, the agency said.

In addition, refugees who cannot be deported because they don’t have passports and refuse to give information on their country of origin will be refused the right to work and will lose social benefits.

Any asylum seekers on Germany’s list of “safe countries of origin” - chiefly Balkan countries - would also be barred from work and from any education or training schemes.

The asylum seekers’ campaign group Pro Asyl criticized the plan heavily. “The government’s draft law will make partition, deterrence, and homelessness all part of the programme,” the group said in a statement released on its website."

http://www.proasyl.de/de/news/detail/news/neuer_gesetzentwurf_abschottung_abschreckung_und_obdachlosigkeit/

And finally the penny is starting to drop. It's not (just) safety the illegal immigrants are wanting, it's money.

OK,let's try again,Spain have a policy to take in 17,000 migrants,one of them has just got a job there and him and his family are settling there.It's Spain carrying out its policy.If you want more answers about what is going on there,or don't agree with it,it makes sense to go to Spain and protest,or register your disapproval with the Spanish government.I don't have anything to do with said policy,I was commenting on how their policy was being put into action..............with that migrant story.

Still not an answer to the questions i asked you!

A few more, as compared to Germany etc 4K per year is a poor effort.

why is it we take a lot of refugees in any way our health service is at breaking point education at breaking point do really need it been tested further wake up and smell the coffee .

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 22:25 ----------

How do you decide on the 4k...same process

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 16:54 ----------

plenty of private housing.

very obnoxious lefty post in fact a typical left wing post people who dont care about there own people

Youve obviously mixed my posts up with someone elses.

I suggest you read the thread for my actual questions rather than either

A: being so dismissive,or

B: trying to sidestep the actual question asked!

I didnt ask anything about spains policies!!!

On second thoughts chalga, dont bother.

The answer might be boring and unimaginitive ! Imagine that.

why is it we take a lot of refugees in any way our health service is at breaking point education at breaking point do really need it been tested further wake up and smell the coffee .

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 22:25 ----------

very obnoxious lefty post in fact a typical left wing post people who dont care about there own people

I was answering a question you moron...obnoxious lefty post my ass

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 00:50 ----------

The problem with that is, where do you stop? On the news it's been saying that the refugees are coming from the Asian and African countries.

The culture of these countries is to have lots of kids and thanks to better health care the population of some countries are rising to what will become unsustainable in the long term.

The population of Nigeria at the last census in 2006 was 140 million, in 2014 it was estimated at 180 million, it's estimated to be over 1 billion by 2080 at the present rate of population increase.

People are said to be fleeing Nigeria because of religious persecution, just how many of those is Europe expected to take over the years without becoming a continent that become an Islamic state?

You stop at 50k. Its not hard to understand.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 00:51 ----------

They conning you as the migrants have been throwing packs of water away and refusing to accept food and the the adults were even taking food off of the children who had accepted food. The ones the on news today all looked freshly washed or showered and in clean clothes and some interviewed who had been travelling and supposed to be sleeping rough all had their phones charged to use the GPS system.

The main BBC news was edited as the Hungarian authorities only responded with the water cannon and tear gas after several attempts by the migrants to break into Hungary and attacked by a missile throwing mob as in the early afternoon live feeds it was showing this before the gates were broken open and that is when the women and children were brought into the front line and behaving in an uncivilised way they had a response which they deserved.

There was a link posted from amnesty international which said that the migrants in Calais were mostly Syrian and having been through Calais twice this month I did not realise that Syrians are very dark skinned as the hundreds which I saw looked like Africans and I did not see either a female or a child, so that looks as if it is media manipulated as well

No youre conning us...

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 00:52 ----------

of course they will go into welfare housing, or do you think they have filled their pockets with cash from back home enough to get a mortgage or rent for more than a month?? have they got swiss bank accounts?? and credit cards??....no of course not and any that have left with any money would have been out long ago by plane.

You dont know that, youre assuming...