Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

I'll repeat this once more.........the Karma I am talking about was about the racist camerawoman,nothing at all to do with anything that you are talking about,I have never even mentioned the Berlin police,you did that all on your own about a completely unconnected story..........if you want to connect what I wrote to what you are talking about,that is entirely up to you.
No need to repeat your earlier post, I can read.

I've explained the point to you in plain and clear terms, and the debating connection is through your own first use of 'karma' in your earlier post.

It's a legitimate point of debate under the topic of this thread.

Obviously, you just don't want to answer it. Fine with me, it's your prerogative. I'll let readers draw their own conclusions, no need to belabour.

No need to repeat your earlier post, I can read.

I've explained the point to you in plain and clear terms, and the debating connection is through your own first use of 'karma' in your earlier post.

It's a legitimate point of debate under the topic of this thread.

Obviously, you just don't want to answer it. Fine with me, it's your prerogative. I'll let readers draw their own conclusions, no need to belabour.

Connect away.........I'll tell you where it will get you with me..........precisely no-where...........now you go on stretching and twisting what I wrote as loooooooooonnngggg as you like,it's like water off a ducks back to me.

How do you decide on the 4k...same process

Which is what?!?

If you only take 4k from the camps each year then obviously you are leaving most behind. If it is safe to leave most behind then surely it is also safe to leave them all behind? You are therefore either bringing them here for no reason or you are leaving people in danger. Which is it and how do you justify it?

In an ideal world the UK will only take the most talented people who really should be going back to their homeland as soon as possible, or the few that are under a direct death threat if they return under same regime. Those people under threat can follow soon after the most talented have returned to rebuild a decent homeland.

But that isnt what will happen. We will steal their valued doctors, engineers and architects, and put the a few of the rest to work in takeaway shops and cleaning companies.

OK,let's try again,Spain have a policy to take in 17,000 migrants,one of them has just got a job there and him and his family are settling there.It's Spain carrying out its policy.If you want more answers about what is going on there,or don't agree with it,it makes sense to go to Spain and protest,or register your disapproval with the Spanish government.I don't have anything to do with said policy,I was commenting on how their policy was being put into action..............with that migrant story.

You commented that it was a good news story but haven't answered my question about why you think that?

Why do you think it is good news for migrants to be given jobs and housing that nationals have no opportunity to apply for? Why is it good news to cause further resentment amongst a population that is already largely hostile to the idea of taking in migrants/refugees?

You commented that it was a good news story but haven't answered my question about why you think that?

Why do you think it is good news for migrants to be given jobs and housing that nationals have no opportunity to apply for? Why is it good news to cause further resentment amongst a population that is already largely hostile to the idea of taking in migrants/refugees?

Because,it's my opinion that it is a good news story,a migrant has escaped a war zone to start a new life in a different country.It's not causing resentment with the Spaniards who gave him the job,if the people of Spain resent their governments taking in of refugees,they can vote them out next time they have the chance.

Because,it's my opinion that it is a good news story,a migrant has escaped a war zone to start a new life in a different country.It's not causing resentment with the Spaniards who gave him the job,if the people of Spain resent their governments taking in of refugees,they can vote them out next time they have the chance.

That's my point... the response is all about a minority of people doing things where the objective is to make themselves feel good. There is no consideration being given to the big picture and how the majority (hostile to the idea of more migrants and refugees) will respond. There is no strategy to try and prevent a backlash against migrants or the liberal politics that brought them.

Doesn't it concern you that the way this crisis is being handled is likely to see nationalist and far right politics becoming dominant across many parts of Europe? Can you not foreseeing any negative consequences of that or aren't you bothered?

That's my point... the response is all about a minority of people doing things where the objective is to make themselves feel good. There is no consideration being given to the big picture and how the majority (hostile to the idea of more migrants and refugees) will respond. There is no strategy to try and prevent a backlash against migrants or the liberal politics that brought them.

Doesn't it concern you that the way this crisis is being handled is likely to see nationalist and far right politics becoming dominant across many parts of Europe? Can you not foreseeing any negative consequences of that or aren't you bothered?

When people think that others need help,they give that help,they don't refuse to give that help for fear of what the far right might or might not do,and that is exactly how it should be,fear of what backlash might be should not and will not prevent others giving help of their own free will.

How those against the help given respond is up to them,and there are laws in place in many countries that are there to prevent any kind of criminal backlash against immigrants.............Merkel isn't bothered about what the far right in Germany have done or threaten to do in future,she is accepting refugees,as it should be.Cameron isn't bothered about what UKIP are saying about refugees,,,,,,,,,,he's gone ahead and said they will be accepted............exactly as it should be.

People will decide the politics of their country,that is up to them,if they want to elect nationalist governments,so be it,if they want far right politics,so be it..........that is the democratic process in place.

When people think that others need help,they give that help,they don't refuse to give that help for fear of what the far right might or might not do,and that is exactly how it should be,fear of what backlash might be should not and will not prevent others giving help of their own free will.

How those against the help given respond is up to them,and there are laws in place in many countries that are there to prevent any kind of criminal backlash against immigrants.............Merkel isn't bothered about what the far right in Germany have done or threaten to do in future,she is accepting refugees,as it should be.Cameron isn't bothered about what UKIP are saying about refugees,,,,,,,,,,he's gone ahead and said they will be accepted............exactly as it should be.

People will decide the politics of their country,that is up to them,if they want to elect nationalist governments,so be it,if they want far right politics,so be it..........that is the democratic process in place.

That's what I thought. You advocate following the moral compass towards Utopia and refusing to navigate around dangerous obstacles as a matter of principle. The fact that the obstacle may cause much damage and push you further away from your Utopia doesn't matter because the outcome is secondary to the principle. You're an idiot.