Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

I don't have any idea what Utopia you are talking about,but you are not speaking for me as I am not seeking any type of Utopia,the rest,and the insults are the usual Rightie reaction to somebody who they cant understand or who disagrees with the way they think,and it's entirely predictable.I would give up the amateur psychology if I were you............you're making a bigger fool of yourself than you usually do.

I'm arguing for a different response to the crisis because the one supported by you (bring refugees to Europe) is likely to result in violent division and less tolerant, right-wing political dominance. How dumb are those on the left to support a response that will result in a Europe even too right-winged for a 'rightie'. :loopy:

The people you need to ask are in Spain,I can't speak for them............like I always said,you are not getting the answer you want to hear,even to the extent of saying that I am lying to you.:loopy:

I asked do YOU think its a co-incedence?

YOU?

Spain cant tell me YOUR opinion!

are you hard of understanding!

How much do we spend in foreign aid compared to Germany? Genuine question..

So which were the most generous countries in 2014?

The US donated the most funds (net) in foreign aid last year at $32bn. But when looking at the percentage of the country’s national income given to foreign aid, the US contribution is less impressive. It spent 0.19% of its national income, which is the same percentage as Portugal and Japan.

Out of the DAC countries, Sweden was the most generous – it was the first to meet the 0.7% target in 1974 – donating 1.1% of its GNI to foreign aid, which works out at about $6.2bn. Next came Luxembourg, at 1.07%, then Norway at 0.99% and Denmark at 0.85%. The UK was fifth, higher than Germany at 0.41%, France at 0.36% and Switzerland at 0.49%. In total the UK spent $19bn on foreign aid last year, compared to $16bn from Germany and $10bn from France.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/sep/09/foreign-aid-which-countries-are-the-most-generous

I asked do YOU think its a co-incedence?

YOU?

Spain cant tell me YOUR opinion!

are you hard of understanding!

No,I'm not hard of understanding,I don't give the answer[you want to hear],when I don't know myself.

Now,you have already demonstrated by implying that I am interested in Muslim rights in your question,that you like to think you are speaking for others,I don't want to be like you and start guessing..........mistakenly......as you turn out to be..........that is why I am telling you that I have no idea whether it did or not,ask those in Spain if they think it did.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 12:09 ----------

I'm arguing for a different response to the crisis because the one supported by you (bring refugees to Europe) is likely to result in violent division and less tolerant, right-wing political dominance. How dumb are those on the left to support a response that will result in a Europe even too right-winged for a 'rightie'. :loopy:

You argue away then,because i am not interested in changing your opinion on what you think the response should be.Others think different to you,and you are just going to have to put up with it.

No i asked your opinion of whether it was a co-incedence or not. To highlight the manipulation by the media.

Your opinion cant be wrong or right can it!

I didnt ask about what anyone DID, just for your opinion.

Which part of I-Don't-Know do you not understand?

I heard about the story of this guy being tripped,then I heard the story of how he was in Spain.

You do a search and find out what happened in between those 2 happenings,see if you can come up with the facts about what happened and how it came about he got to Spain..........I'm dying to know now myself,because I have no idea how it came about.