Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

When someone doesnt answer what you asked!

Ill make this easy for you,heres the questions i asked:-

"Are you interested in the rights of anyone that isnt a muslim?

And dont you think its a co-incedence that this has happened to the guy who tripped? Media manipulation at its finest."

Now do you still think that spain can answer my questions to you?

Or anyone else for that matter?

This threads hilarious...a bunch of over priveledged prob white middle class men moaning about foreigners and that nobody is listening to them.:hihi:

You argue away then,because i am not interested in changing your opinion on what you think the response should be.Others think different to you,and you are just going to have to put up with it.

So just to clarify... you have no solution for the resentment and anger that will be caused if millions of refugees and migrants are allowed into Europe and you therefore support a 'strategy' of choosing not to think about it and hoping for the best?

Just for clarity define over priveledged.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 13:42 ----------

Which part of I-Don't-Know do you not understand?

I heard about the story of this guy being tripped,then I heard the story of how he was in Spain.

You do a search and find out what happened in between those 2 happenings,see if you can come up with the facts about what happened and how it came about he got to Spain..........I'm dying to know now myself,because I have no idea how it came about.

Im asking for an opinion from you, not facts.

You are indeed hard of understanding a basic question.

Overpriveledged e.g. comfortable, well off, live in a safe place etc.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 13:47 ----------

these asylum seekers come from a desperate place. Its right the UK should show compassion and leadership. Cameron said it Right.

So just to clarify... you have no solution for the resentment and anger that will be caused if millions of refugees and migrants are allowed into Europe and you therefore support a 'strategy' of choosing not to think about it and hoping for the best?

They already are in Europe.......people are responsible for their emotions,what they feel is up to them.........I don't have solutions to how individuals react to anything,let alone migrants.......it's an individual choice.

I support a strategy of order,law abiding,security consciousness where the best can be done for migrants fleeing warzones.

Processing asylum applications,repatriating failed ones and accepting successful ones with the full co operation of the EU and all the countries involved.

What I think doesn't matter,it won't be a solution.We have any amount of organisations around Europe and the world whos responsibility it is to deal with what is happening,they have had enough notice for years now and they have not reacted...........unfortunately,there is fighting that needs to be stopped before anything lasting will happen,people power has taken over,the migrants have taken matters into their own hands and forced the issue,now, short of driving them all back into the sea and massing armies all along EU borders,there doesn't seem to be any short term solutions.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 12:56 ----------

No,you are hard of understanding when I say 'I don't know'.........you've already had egg on your face when trying to imply I am interested in Muslim rights and calling me a liar when you've not got the answer you want.

You have really dug a huge hole for yourself,but it's been interesting watching you do it.

these asylum seekers come from a desperate place. Its right the UK should show compassion and leadership. Cameron said it Right.

Have you not heard that the majority of them are economic migrants then who are already in a safe place.

Everyone else seems to have!

Case in point the toddler on the beach, he and his family lived in turkey since 2012 so they were quite safe and doing ok.

Do you describe yourself as overpriveledged?

Do you describe yourself as overpriveledged?

Compared to these people...absolutely 100% very lucky to be born UK

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:07 ----------

"Overpriveledged" seems to hint at having more than is deserved..don't you think British people deserve to be comfortable or live in a safe place or have money they've worked for?

British people do...what are you going without? Tell us

Did you go outside today?

Wake up in central heated home?

Kids go to school?

Nice breakfast?

What you up to later? Going to pub?

Lifes pretty sweet....

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:07 ----------

Have you not heard that the majority of them are economic migrants then who are already in a safe place.

Everyone else seems to have!

Case in point the toddler on the beach, he and his family lived in turkey since 2012 so they were quite safe and doing ok.

Heard where...post some links

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:10 ----------

I dont believe all this hokum...the UK wont even feel 20k over 5 years...its a media joke / scaremongering

Edited by TJC1