Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

No,you are hard of understanding when I say 'I don't know'.........you've already had egg on your face when trying to imply I am interested in Muslim rights and calling me a liar when you've not got the answer you want.

You have really dug a huge hole for yourself,but it's been interesting watching you do it.

No egg on my face or a hole here mate.

I accepted your first answer (that took several attempts to get due to you sidestepping the initial question!)

Now in answer to a straight question about your opinion youre sidestepping again. Like i said, your opinion cant be wrong or right.

The appropriate answer would be "i have no opinion".

Ill take it as thats what you mean in the absence of a proper response and let you stay sitting on the fence.

The whole question and answer thing did become a farce but only because you chose to be obtuse.ill let the thread tell the tale.

Problem with the british, we have no confidence in ourselves..europe is looking at us and laughing. A poll conducted in Germany, over half thought we should take more asylum seekers.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:18 ----------

That doesn't answer the question....

it does...the answer is a resounding yes.

Compared to these people...absolutely 100% very lucky to be born UK

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:07 ----------

British people do...what are you going without? Tell us

Did you go outside today?

Wake up in central heated home?

Kids go to school?

Nice breakfast?

What you up to later? Going to pub?

Lifes pretty sweet....

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:07 ----------

Heard where...post some links

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:10 ----------

I dont believe all this hokum...the UK wont even feel 20k over 5 years...its a media joke / scaremongering

Oh youre playing that game are you,the post some links strategy!

Can i suggest you just look at the last weeks papers or look on t'internet,its all there in glorious colour.

If youve not heard this already you must have been under your bridge.

Have you not heard that the majority of them are economic migrants then who are already in a safe place.

Everyone else seems to have!

Case in point the toddler on the beach, he and his family lived in turkey since 2012 so they were quite safe and doing ok.

its like banging your head against a brick wall left wingers seem to not understand if isis caused a major incident what would the left wingers say .they would say we caused it .

No egg on my face or a hole here mate.

I accepted your first answer (that took several attempts to get due to you sidestepping the initial question!)

Now in answer to a straight question about your opinion youre sidestepping again. Like i said, your opinion cant be wrong or right.

The appropriate answer would be "i have no opinion".

Ill take it as thats what you mean in the absence of a proper response and let you stay sitting on the fence.

The whole question and answer thing did become a farce but only because you chose to be obtuse.ill let the thread tell the tale.

Sorry,but when somebody starts to post to me with an implied statement that I am interested in Muslim rights with no evidence whatsoever to support it,it tells me everything about them and says nothing obtuse about me.

The fact that when you got an answer,you then called me a liar makes me even more sure that I gave you exactly the answers you deserved to get.

Problem with the british, we have no confidence in ourselves..europe is looking at us and laughing. A poll conducted in Germany, over half thought we should take more asylum seekers.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:18 ----------

Isnt that called "passing the buck"!

Your idealism whilst admirable is unrealistic.