Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

you are suggesting non-british pay no taxes then...

I,of course, am NOT saying that. I am saying that if we didn't have so many foreign people in this country, then we wouldn't need so many doctors. The funding of the doctors is not my point here (Although it is of course an issue).

I have a question for the good people of the forum.

Do you have a spyhole on your front door? Or a security chain?

And why do the people who want legitimate entry into your home carry checkable id cards? Ie gas board, electricity board, meter reading,council etc?

Do you check who is at your door before flinging it open?

Is it prudent to let someone in with no id card when they really should have one?

Are you being silly if you want to check whos there or if they are who they say they are or just protecting your home?

If someone tried to force their way in to your home who claimed to be from the gas,electricity etc but had no id when you asked would you call the police?

Edited by yellowperil

No it was not! You are a fool if you think that. Immigration contributed to less then 1% of the population of this country until the 19th to 20th Century.

You list two brands that don't even come into the top 20 consumer brands.

Here is the 2015 list:

1. British Airways - BRITISH COMPANY & ORIGIN

2. Rolex

3. BBC - BRITISH COMPANY & ORIGIN

4. Microsoft

5. Nike

6. John Lewis- BRITISH COMPANY & ORIGIN

7. Gillette

8. Mercedes-Benz

9. Kellogg’s

10. Apple

11. LEGO

12. Andrex - BRITISH ORIGIN NOW OWNED BY AMERICAN COMPANY

13. Boots - BRITISH COMPANY & ORIGIN

14. Dyson - BRITISH COMPANY & ORIGIN

15. Coca-Cola

16. Fairy - BRITISH ORIGIN & AMERICAN COMPANY

17. BMW

18. Google

19. Häagen-Dazs

20. Virgin Atlantic - BRITISH COMPANY & ORIGIN

So, you name 2 and a half companies (the spencer in M&S is for Thomas Spencer an Englishman). I can list you hundreds of companies created by British people. Just look at the FTSE 100.

Youre the fool If you think immigration doesnt net contribute. Tesco take in 1 of every 5 pounds spent on the highstreet giving jobs to 260000 people making it one of the countries top employers With a turnover of over 2 billion Uk.

Wont even get started on banks...

Clearly immigration has benefitted the world of business and our economy.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 15:40 ----------

I,of course, am NOT saying that. I am saying that if we didn't have so many foreign people in this country, then we wouldn't need so many doctors. The funding of the doctors is not my point here (Although it is of course an issue).

Foreigners dont exist in a bubble...e.g. they also work, pay taxes, run services...

I know,and that's the question I answered........I don't know.

So i ask " in your opinion" which warrants a yes or no answer only and you answer "i dont know"!

So you dont know what your own opinion is?! :loopy:

Like ive repeatedly said, you either dont understand the concept of an opinion or you are being deliberately obtuse again ( or maybe you dont deem me worthy of an answer as youve hinted at!)

It is possible to " not have an opinion" but when i pointed that out to you last time you accused me of putting words in your mouth which clearly wasnt the case.

Edited by yellowperil