Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Are you agreeing that we need to check any refugees' bona fides?

Im agreeing take them in and process them, if thats what you mean...

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 15:51 ----------

I have a question for the good people of the forum.

Do you have a spyhole on your front door? Or a security chain?

And why do the people who want legitimate entry into your home carry checkable id cards? Ie gas board, electricity board, meter reading,council etc?

Do you check who is at your door before flinging it open?

Is it prudent to let someone in with no id card when they really should have one?

Are you being silly if you want to check whos there or if they are who they say they are or just protecting your home?

If someone tried to force their way in to your home who claimed to be from the gas,electricity etc but had no id when you asked would you call the police?

Due dilligence is required....

What astonishes me is that there is still a sizeable minority in this country who still don't recognise how corrupt and downright stupid the German-dominated EU actually is. Germany wants workers - so thousands die struggling to get there illegally, hundreds of thousands scrabble pathetically around Europe to get to the "promised Deutschland".

Millions of people have their counties invaded and their lives disrupted by this desperate horde of refugee's mixed with a huge number of economic migrants and a fair sprinkling of murdering ISIS bent on getting into the EU to kill and maim us.

After the way they treated Greece and this latest demonstration of German domination even the strongest Europhiles must be starting to realise how truly evil this EU actually is.

Youre the fool If you think immigration doesnt net contribute. Tesco take in 1 of every 5 pounds spent on the highstreet giving jobs to 260000 people making it one of the countries top employers With a turnover of over 2 billion Uk.

Wont even get started on banks...

Clearly immigration has benefitted the world of business and our economy.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 15:40 ----------

Foreigners dont exist in a bubble...e.g. they also work, pay taxes, run services...

And disproportionately use the NHS. Using up doctors' time.

I have no proof of this of course, because nobody would be prepared to publish a result like this.

The proof is there for everyone to see. Simply visit the Northern General, the Childrens' or any NHS walk in centre. It is as plain as the nose on your face.

What astonishes me is that there is still a sizeable minority in this country who still don't recognise how corrupt and downright stupid the German-dominated EU actually is. Germany wants workers - so thousands die struggling to get there illegally, hundreds of thousands scrabble pathetically around Europe to get to the "promised Deutschland".

Millions of people have their counties invaded and their lives disrupted by this desperate horde of refugee's mixed with a huge number of economic migrants and a fair sprinkling of murdering ISIS bent on getting into the EU to kill and maim us.

After the way they treated Greece and this latest demonstration of German domination even the strongest Europhiles must be starting to realise how truly evil this EU actually is.

Before all this blew up, I was probably going to vote to stay in the EU. I suspect I am not now. There will be many more like me.