Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

And disproportionately use the NHS. Using up doctors' time.

I have no proof of this of course, because nobody would be prepared to publish a result like this.

The proof is there for everyone to see. Simply visit the Northern General, the Childrens' or any NHS walk in centre. It is as plain as the nose on your face.

ive observed city centre GP a lot of non whites...but then I observe out of town GP and see only white faces.

????

We already do control who enters the Uk..

unless they try and do something silly like this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34287750

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 15:47 ----------

The Uk is an island....save for a few stow aways we control immigration.

You can't genuinely believe that last sentence.

Unless you think up to 863000 is a few.

Muslim families tend to have lots of kids...

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 16:01 ----------

we have more control than land locked countries

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 16:02 ----------

we have more control than land locked countries

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 16:04 ----------

Anyone from EU can come of course...

anybody been watching the BBC news, despite 90% of the refugees being male, and only about 30% being from Syria, that the BBC camera crew always seem to end up filming women and children and interviewing someone "escaping" from "Syria".

One would almost suspect they were indulging in a propaganda exercise rather than reporting the news...:suspect:

It seems the only news channel showing any kind of balance right now is RT!

The clashes in Hungary were clearly provoked by the illegal migrants. In several pieces of footage you can see male migrants pulling women and children to where the tear gas was being thrown in order to gain media coverage / sympathy.

No shock that the violence is moving to Croatia.

twenty years ago, it was incomprehensible to think that in two decades you'd have to watch Russian TV to get an unbiased view.:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 15:16 ----------

The only way for immigrants to enter the uk is through quota through camps, asylum application from country of origin....or stowaways...which accounts for very little.

Hands up how many are happy that we are an island??

But with a tunnel that now needs filling in.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 15:21 ----------

Isnt it better to find out who you are dealing with before you let them in?

Too late after!

look at the 'refugees', fighting, shouting 'Allahu Akbar'. Are these the ones running from wars? One side from Iraq, Syria, the other from Central Asia. What a beautiful cocktail. These lot will eat you alive for anything.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 15:26 ----------

Before all this blew up, I was probably going to vote to stay in the EU. I suspect I am not now. There will be many more like me.

Just to add to that I think finally the 'left' are waking up to what millions of immigrants really means to wages, health services, housing etc. Finally may have also woken up to what immigration from ultraconservative violent misogynist etc cultures means to local politics - including the lurch to the right by all political parties as an organic response.

Edited by johncocker

Youre the fool If you think immigration doesnt net contribute. Tesco take in 1 of every 5 pounds spent on the highstreet giving jobs to 260000 people making it one of the countries top employers With a turnover of over 2 billion Uk.

Wont even get started on banks...

Clearly immigration has benefitted the world of business and our economy.

If that is the case then why is Germany trying to palm off immigrants onto us? Why don't they let us pay the social and economic price for our xenophobia and keep all those clear benefits to themselves? :suspect::huh::suspect: