Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

On the news this afternoon there was an interview with a "Syrian " migrant who was at the Croatian border with Slovenia who claims he had been travelling from Damascus for over a month and he had travelled through 11 countries and that he was exhausted but he was extremely well groomed.

There is a possibility that he is not Syrian travelling through 11 countries to Croatia and he had paid three thousand euros to people traffickers maybe he never thought to go the airport in Turkey or Greece and buy a one way air ticket to Germany.

He told the reporter that he had been turned back by the Slovenian police but he would wait while there was a large enough number of them so that the Slovenian police would be unable to stop them all very law abiding forcing entry into another country.

This is only the start of the problem as all the migrants want to go to Germany and there will come a time when Germany cannot cope with the shear number and as to close its borders so Europe will have hundreds of thousands of migrants roaming about who are unable to get what they want and countries who do not want them.

The in out referendum will not be required as the European Union will have fallen apart before it is due as so many countries are unable to agree to a solution to the excessive amount of migrants who are entering the E U

We are one of the richest countries in the world. With a democracy and freedoms second to none.

Hard fought for wealth, democracy and freedoms. With blood. British blood. My ancestors blood.

Their time is now. Their children will respect the sacrifices made for their stable, wealthy, democrstic and free future in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Eritrea, Pakistan and the rest.

Hard fought for wealth, democracy and freedoms. With blood. British blood. My ancestors blood.

Their time is now. Their children will respect the sacrifices made for their stable, wealthy, democrstic and free future in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Eritrea, Pakistan and the rest.

Hang on...allies were from all over. What about gurkas etc?

Freedoms were fought by a spectrum of races. Freedoms we enjoy now.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 18:32 ----------

No idea. Not sure of the relevance.

If youre agreeing whites and non whites get ill at the same rate...then non whites use of GP isnt disproportional :loopy:

I suppose statistically a small family will use the NHS less than a large one...doesn't matter what colour they are does it?

Course not...its not me who is making the claim

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 18:34 ----------

If that is the case then why is Germany trying to palm off immigrants onto us? Why don't they let us pay the social and economic price for our xenophobia and keep all those clear benefits to themselves? :suspect::huh::suspect:

germany are taking 800k...

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 18:38 ----------

utter bull how you can say that when theres 70% young males all well groomed you are dislusional

You so blind....cant see the woods for the trees.

utter bull how you can say that when theres 70% young males all well groomed you are dislusional

They are fleeing conscription into Assads Army, Assad is the bad guy remember so that is why there are so many males.

I heard this on the news today= http://news.sky.com/video/1554645/syrians-flee-assads-conscription

They are fleeing conscription into Assads Army, Assad is the bad guy remember so that is why there are so many males.

I heard this on the news today= http://news.sky.com/video/1554645/syrians-flee-assads-conscription

If they are fleeing conscription into Assads army and have no other reason for leaving then why do they go further than the first country that they get to - they must have other reasons.

If they are fleeing conscription into Assads army and have no other reason for leaving then why do they go further than the first country that they get to - they must have other reasons.

If you were leaving your country behind to start a new life wouldn't you also go to the one that gives you a better standard of living?

I would...

Compared to these people...absolutely 100% very lucky to be born UK

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:07 ----------

British people do...what are you going without? Tell us

Did you go outside today?

Wake up in central heated home?

Kids go to school?

Nice breakfast?

What you up to later? Going to pub?

Lifes pretty sweet....

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:07 ----------

Heard where...post some links

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:10 ----------

I dont believe all this hokum...the UK wont even feel 20k over 5 years...its a media joke / scaremongering

Yeh, I'd like to keep it like this.