Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Problem with the british, we have no confidence in ourselves..europe is looking at us and laughing. A poll conducted in Germany, over half thought we should take more asylum seekers.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:18 ----------

it does...the answer is a resounding yes.

Not like you to make a complete fool of yourself.

This is what the controlled media are not showing you.

This is why they refused the food as told by the guy who shot the footage= http://www.ilpost.it/2015/08/25/debunking-migrants-video-red-cross-macedonia/

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 19:15 ----------

That only applies to the Syrians there is a lot of people who not Syrian in there as well

I agree there are and hopefully any found to be coming from country's where there is no war or threat to their life should be weeded out and sent back.

Edited by mafya
Wrong link

If you were leaving your country behind to start a new life wouldn't you also go to the one that gives you a better standard of living?

I would...

Without a doubt I would. I would also admit that it would make me an asylum seeker originally who then turned into an economic migrant as soon as I left the first country of sanctuary. It seems that you are now admitting that these people are after initially being refugees are then becoming economic migrants if that isn't what they were in the first place.

germany are taking 800k...

And want to redistribute throughout Europe using a quota system.

The same question still awaits your answer... if your claim, that immigration is so good for the economic and social development of a country, is true then why are the Germans trying to share the migrants out? Why don't they take them all in, enjoy the benefits and have a laugh at the British for letting xenophobia stop them from joining the party?

Without a doubt I would. I would also admit that it would make me an asylum seeker originally who then turned into an economic migrant as soon as I left the first country of sanctuary. It seems that you are now admitting that these people are after initially being refugees are then becoming economic migrants if that isn't what they were in the first place.

No I'm not, what I'm doing is not tarring all the people as economic migrants due to some.

Libya, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are country's under war afaik so people fleeing these country's are legitimate refugees.

This is why they refused the food as told by the guy who shot the footage= http://themess.net/forum/political-discussion/59418-why-these-syrian-immigrants-refuse-to-take-red-cross-aid-packs-by-fyrom-police. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 19:15 ----------

I agree there are and hopefully any found to be coming from country's where there is no war or threat to their life should be weeded out and sent back.

Are they really so backward?

No I'm not, what I'm doing is not tarring all the people as economic migrants due to some.

Libya, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are country's under war afaik so people fleeing these country's are legitimate refugees.

Ok, fair enough but you seem to at least be admitting that some are economic migrants. Surely these should be seperated from the genuine asylum seekers and returned to their country of origin?