Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

This is the 21st century, why should we understand and accept middle ages mentality and doctrine where beheading, suicide bombing, flying airliners into buildings. blowing up ancient sites, stoning women for blasphemy at a water fountain are the order of the day?

Well said , couldn't have said it better myself

Zamo, (post #200) is right. This wave of immigration is already threatening the stability of the European Union. Germany has taken thousands of these people but unfortunately there is now a backlash. This is what is happening in Germany: Pegida, Police raid Munich camp, Protests at Dresden refugee camp, Refugees live in fear of German anti-foreigner protests.

You're right I don't understand, why you as a devout muslim have to live in an infidel country when there's all those wonderful rich muslim countrys you could live in:huh::suspect:

I was born here clown and this is my country, I'm not a devout Muslim by the way either. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 24-08-2015 at 18:20 ----------

I'm really amazed how Mafya and other Muslims insist on living in this country that abounds with ancient artefacts/buildings/statues which is against Muslim beliefs.

Is it your wish Mafya that all these should be destroyed as IS claim is the true Muslim way?

I was born here so this is my country just as much as it is yours, according to some on another thread I'm classed as English too! :rolleyes:

I'm sure that Islam is awesome, but you do realise that using petty sects/rivalries as an excuse to not help starving neighborouring countries is ridiculous? Or are you that brainwashed?

I'm not brainwashed I'm better informed then you about the situation, read up about the different sects of Islam and then maybe you will realise why some Muslim countries don't help others. :rolleyes:

Stay and fight or die trying just the same as I'm going to still do by them getting here is only taking what we built and have would you give a homeless man of your nationality 1000 pound of your hard earned money to help him NO so why give them everything we have 100 years ago they would be shot on sight but now we have you to help them bring back the old days

I don't understand why the Germans are making a fuss about other countries in the EU not taking their fair share of migrants. After all, we are so often told that migrants make a positive financial contribution, they don't put a strain on housing and schools, without them health services would collapse and the religious and cultural diversity they bring enriches society.

Surely, it's

in Germany? :banana::clap::banana:

---------- Post added 25-08-2015 at 10:57 ----------

I'm not brainwashed I'm better informed then you about the situation, read up about the different sects of Islam and then maybe you will realise why some Muslim countries don't help others. :rolleyes:

It's like naked emperors arguing about who's got the best clothes. Can you blame people for not wanting to add to such dangerous nonsense with more people who believe it?

[

QUOTE=mafya;11129862]I was born here clown and this is my country, I'm not a devout Muslim by the way either. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 24-08-2015 at 18:20 ----------

I was born here so this is my country just as much as it is yours, according to some on another thread I'm classed as English too! :rolleyes:

The bravery of the men on the french train attack and all the terrible religious killing has suddenly made people focus on the greatest con trick ever to be perpetrated on the human race; that books written in the Dark Ages have divine authority. The incredible thing is that even in the 21st century people like you still believe in it ....and you have the audacity to call me a clown:suspect:

then you shouldl realise why some non muslim countries don't want to help muslim countries and you would agree in banning/deporting Muslim migrants and refugees who don't believe in egalitarian, liberal, democratic, secular, humanist norms and values .......wouldn't you?..... that is if as you state you are not a devout muslim.

Edited by johncocker

There seems to be a cordinated way of the migrants as they are entering by several routes and some are not direct like the ones leaving Greece into Macidonia then leaving the E.U. to go through Serbia which is not in the E.U. to enter Hungery, where as Bulgaria borders Greece and then through Romania which is longer but they do leave the E.U.