Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

ISIS threatened to send 500,000 fighters into Europe.

That's what we're seeing being played out now; not quite 500,000 but there will be a significant amount in amongst these "refugees".

Welcomed with open arms by their useful idiot allies like Halibut, they'll get settled here for a while before one day unleashing multiple coordinated Europe wide Mumbai style attacks in busy shopping centres. This is real, this is going to happen, and when it does the infuriatingly idiotic people on here will say its white peoples fault for not embracing them into our society properly.

Edited by Hots on

Thanks Halibut for confirming they DO in fact receive benefits. All i need now is the apology from max for calling me a lier.

You are either a lier (sic) or misinformed if you think that people come to this country for benefits after having spent several thousand pounds getting here.

You do realise, of course, that the word of an ill-informed would-be illegal immigrant being interviewed may well be quite different from the reality, not to mention as biased for the interviewee as it is self-serving for the interviewer?

Asylum seekers are just as entitled to social housing in France as in the UK.

I don't have a beef with your highlighting the opportunistic character of illegals country-shopping once inside the EU. But the above is a false argument.

Well we can only go by what is reported, short of going to interview the immigrants personally. The BBC has a high standing when it comes to journalistic plurality and so I choose to take their report on face value, devoid of any reason not to.

If you read the interviews the BBC did, you will see the argument for not wanting to stay in France. In most cases it was all due to the speed at which the Uk processes asylum seekers. In a way we are a victim of our own success. You can also google the Mayor of Calais's comments on why the problem is caused by the UK's benefit system.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:38 ----------

You are either a lier (sic) or misinformed if you think that people come to this country for benefits after having spent several thousand pounds getting here.

I have quoted immigrants stating they want to come to the UK to get a house (on benefits).

You called me a lier, for which I have proven you wrong. Now you just need to be a grown up and apologies for the attack.

Edited by Berberis

I think there has been a lot of spin this week from the media reports on migrants.

I'm not sure what the BBC are playing at but they've been reinforcing the idea that people feeing Syria are interested only in a home and education in a rich northern European country.

Now maybe that is true, but that doesn't really tally with the idea of fleeing Syria because its a hell hole. If I were coming from somewhere like that I'd just be happy to be alive.

Very fishy.

Some illegal immigrants seem to have quite a sense of entitlement. This, from last year.

http://www.thelocal.it/20140926/saved-migrants-demand-to-be-sent-to-italy

I would think that if you were a genuine asylum seeker you wouldn't be "demanding" too much, you would be grateful you were safe.

Correct, so let's get a process where we can give genuine asylum seekers a chance for change and get rid of the pure economic migrants.

Correct, so let's get a process where we can give genuine asylum seekers a chance for change and get rid of the pure economic migrants.

You're clutching at anything you can to justify your selfish and callous disregard for fellow human beings in distress. Trolololol :hihi:

You're clutching at anything you can to justify your selfish and callous disregard for fellow human beings in distress. Trolololol :hihi:

:thumbsup: truth be told, we should probably nuke half the world, but apparently that is not politically correct ;)

Some illegal immigrants seem to have quite a sense of entitlement. This, from last year.

http://www.thelocal.it/20140926/saved-migrants-demand-to-be-sent-to-italy

I would think that if you were a genuine asylum seeker you wouldn't be "demanding" too much, you would be grateful you were safe.

If you were going to africa, wouldnt you expect somewhere to live and to be able to work?

Its maslows hierarchy of needs.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 07:42 ----------

its still basic human needs. Food, shelter, work...

The uk populus is ****** off because its not providing enough basic human needs for its own citizens.

Its a british condition being stingy towards neighbour.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 07:47 ----------

I think there has been a lot of spin this week from the media reports on migrants.

I'm not sure what the BBC are playing at but they've been reinforcing the idea that people feeing Syria are interested only in a home and education in a rich northern European country.

Now maybe that is true, but that doesn't really tally with the idea of fleeing Syria because its a hell hole. If I were coming from somewhere like that I'd just be happy to be alive.

Very fishy.

Anti migrant rhetoric...what the migrants dont realise is western culture corrupts.

They get here and eventually simply expect more and more because thats how our broken culture works.

You only have to look as far as eastern europe for example of burgeoning western values...bloated expectations.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 07:48 ----------

Seduced by the greedy, over fed west...