Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

It sounds like a good idea but it will probably just enrage even more Muslims, including all the Muslims that have flooded into Europe.
But surely, they'd want to go back once the country was safe and liveable in again? After all, they hate the west and the western lifestyle, they only come for the freedom and the economic rewards, not because they love this country and really want to live here.

I've been surprised at the British Pakistanis more than anything, always banging on about 'their' wonderful country, celebrating 'their' Independence Day and 'their' Defence day. Everything they do is only for the good of 'their' community. They have no loyalty to Britain, its culture and history. And I don't suppose the rest of the Ummah are any different. :mad:

Who cares?

We need to help these refugees by taking our fair share. It's the right thing to do.

There is a shift in the air, don't you think? You can see it on social media, on news reports, in the actions of ordinary people.

Pretty soon, our scaredy-cat politicians are going to have to do something. For now, they are cowed down in fear of Nigel Farage. It won't be long before they have to do the right thing and take action to stop babies drowning and people trafficking and lorries of humans being reduced to ooze.

Let's all hope so anyway, for the sake of humanity.

---------- Post added 02-09-2015 at 23:34 ----------

Spoken like a true non tax payer

I spoke my bit like a 40% taxpayer.

Does that make a difference?

Do I get to tell 20% taxpayers what to say?

Edited by sibon