Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Straight over your head, that one went :|

---------- Post added 03-09-2015 at 09:47 ----------

Xenophobic? Really? How so, pray tell?

It's an unemotionally and apolitically rational, high-level view of the developing situation.

You implied that everyone with an opinion similar to yours is xenophobic, therefor you too must be xenophobic.

Whilst I'm certainly not siding with or succumbing to the argumentative simplicity of the shouty-shout xenophobic crowd,

---------- Post added 03-09-2015 at 11:44 ----------

I change my mind.

Screw the arguments about who should and who shouldn't. Lets just sort them out when they get here. Those who need protection are welcome. The world can then come together and deal with the problem once these people are safe.

This image (which may well get me a ban) should be seen by everyone, but I don't care: http://imgur.com/a/BCN37#AkTByY2

Why would it get you a ban, and I don't understand why someone would need to see a picture of a dead child before it affects them emotionally.

STILL incapable of answering a question I see :roll:

Still incapable of doing anything except point at the map and quote from the migrant rule book I see........it's working,don't worry,nobody left Greece yet.

---------- Post added 03-09-2015 at 10:54 ----------

I don't know what you have been watching but I doubt I could tell the difference between most of the Syrian's I have seen on TV and the average British person, they even speak our language better than many of us.

Do they annoy you by not speaking English on trains too?............they annoy some by doing that.

Here's Lt General Michael T Flynn on the ISIL problem.

At around 8.16mins he clearly puts the blame of the distablization of the ME and origins of ISIS at the feet of his own country.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/headtohead/2015/07/blame-isil-150728080342288.html

So lets stop pretending this is an Islamic problem/because of Islam blah blah.

These people still had a place they called home- however their lives were surely it was better than what they have now.

Why would it get you a ban, and I don't understand why someone would need to see a picture of a dead child before it affects them emotionally.

This is a family friendly forum (apparently) so images such as this are frowned upon.

The image is there so that people can see the real tragedy that is unfolding in the med.