Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Immigrants want to work in places that are offering lower wages and worse conditions than English workers,why would they not accept houses that are in a condition or areas that are not acceptable to English people?

You can't speak for immigrants; you don't know what they want or are prepared to accept.

You aren't helping people from Rumania,Poland etc.........they are working,renting,contributing..........they are helping the UK economy.
what a petty thing to pick up on, it still doesn't change the fact that there is so much housing, schools and hospitals , unless your saying to leave the Syrians to die until those from romania and us to build enough schools hospitals etc ?

what a petty thing to pick up on, it still doesn't change the fact that there is so much housing, schools and hospitals , unless your saying to leave the Syrians to die until those from romania and us to build enough schools hospitals etc ?

It's only petty if you don't have an answer for it,I think other people are saying to leave the Syrians where they are,not me.

I never said there was a question,you made a statement and I replied to it........why would that be petty?

It's derailing the thread , sorry to the op.

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 18:35 ----------

Are these million empty homes, second homes, holiday homes , run down farm barns, homes that are for sale whilst moving ? Or are they liveable accommodation available now ?