Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Don't worry,your conscience is clear.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 10:01 ----------

Great wriggling,the false outrage is impressive,and very funny.

It is indeed false outrage. Well spotted. If someone "offends" me I just let it fly right over my head, otherwise I'd be like all the d***h**ds who get "offended" by just about anything. Misspelling, using the wrong PC term, realising there is a difference between men and women, etc, etc ad nauseam

It is indeed false outrage. Well spotted. If someone "offends" me I just let it fly right over my head, otherwise I'd be like all the d***h**ds who get "offended" by just about anything. Misspelling, using the wrong PC term, realising there is a difference between men and women, etc, etc ad nauseam

Pity that the demonising didn't go right over your head then,you needed some more false outrage for that too.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 10:09 ----------

But where have I, or indeed anyone demonised these people? Pray tell

I just did,like you said,it went right over your head.

Go on show me please - if you cant then I shall ask you withdraw the false premise

I just did,like you said,it went right over your head,you don't want to be offended by it do you?..........you know what you just called people who get offended?