Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

No one is questioning your right to have an opinion. Even when it is patently wrong. It will be challenged of course. But you accused people of demonising the migrants. I ask you to point to a single post that has demonised them. You quote from the Guardian and talk in riddles.

Just point to the post. You cant. There isn't one. You were are and probably always will be wrong.

He's just been fooled by the media.

It's amazing how easy people can be manipulated by a photo of a poor dead child. He died because his parents didn't look after him and not because Europe wouldn't accept him/them.

The media have an agenda - too soften us up for continued mass-immigration.

No,i pointed it out and gave you a clue..........if you choose to not notice that,it means you don;t share the same opinion as me,that is up to you..........I am 100% happy with that opinion.

You haven't. Are you deluded? You really haven't quoted a single post. D'oh you're trolling aren't you? I fell for it again. Put up or shut up.

It's amazing how easy people can be manipulated by a photo of a poor dead child. He died because his parents didn't look after him and not because Europe wouldn't accept him/them.

No,it's just the way I have always regarded other Human Beings........as Human Beings...............nothing to do with the media.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 13:29 ----------

You haven't. Are you deluded? You really haven't quoted a single post. D'oh you're trolling aren't you? I fell for it again. Put up or shut up.

If you choose not to see it,it just means there is a difference of opinion,that's what forums are all about..........aren't they great everybody?

It's depressing.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:30 ----------

No,it's just the way I have always regarded other Human Beings........as Human Beings...............nothing to do with the media.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 13:29 ----------

If you choose not to see it,it just means there is a difference of opinion,that's what forums are all about..........aren't they great everybody?

wriggle wriggle wriggle

I didn't mention you specifically!

Why can't you have regard for you fellow human beings in the UK?

It's because they are (mostly) white and you feel guilty for being white???

I didn't mention you specifically!

Why can't you have regard for you fellow human beings in the UK?

It's because they are (mostly) white and you feel guilty for being white???

Why wouldn't I have regard,have I said something about having no regard?

Why would I feel guilty about being white?..........I can't see why you would bring colour into the debate..........maybe a nice explanation would be appropriate.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 13:34 ----------

Choose not to see what? There's nothing to see. You have now moved from having the status of silly to liar.

Where have I lied?..........opinions are opinions,just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a lie.