Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Oh,OK then,it looks like you don;t believe the government,that's up to you.

Too right I don't!

They said they get immigration down to the 'tens of thousands' and it's increased to 330,000.

Chalga needs to explain what he would do when there is major civil conflict due to mass immigration that we have overseen continuing at it's current levels.

Look at the ghettos that have not only emerged but increased due to native Britons leaving. What about the decline in trust and increase in suspicion in modern society? Academic studies I have read found that multi-culturalism has contributed towards this.

Why wouldn't I have regard,have I said something about having no regard?

Why would I feel guilty about being white?..........I can't see why you would bring colour into the debate..........maybe a nice explanation would be appropriate.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 13:34 ----------

Where have I lied?..........opinions are opinions,just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a lie.

No. No one is questioning your right to an opinion. But you claimed something, which you are unable or unwilling to back up. You said you have pointed it out, but you haven't, You are therefore a liar.

Too right I don't!

They said they get immigration down to the 'tens of thousands' and it's increased to 330,000.

Chalga needs to explain what he would do when there is major civil conflict due to mass immigration that we have overseen continuing at it's current levels.

Look at the ghettos that have not only emerged but increased due to native Britons leaving. What about the decline in trust and increase in suspicion in modern society? Academic studies I have read found that multi-culturalism has contributed towards this.

Youv'e got a lot on your plate mate.........I sympathise with all your worries,and I pray for you that all your worries will not come to pass..........Me..........I'm forever the optimist.....happy days!!!

It's amazing how easy people can be manipulated by a photo of a poor dead child. He died because his parents didn't look after him and not because Europe wouldn't accept him/them.

The media have an agenda - too soften us up for continued mass-immigration.

Absolutely, they do; and the BBC is the worst of the lot.

And as for that little stoat Yvette Cooper, don't get me started!

No. No one is questioning your right to an opinion. But you claimed something, which you are unable or unwilling to back up. You said you have pointed it out, but you haven't, You are therefore a liar.

No,it's gone straight over your head,like you claimed in an earlier post.........it's not a problem for me,I just write what I think and stand by it.......100%

Absolutely, they do; and the BBC is the worst of the lot.

And as for that little stoat Yvette Cooper, don't get me started!

The worst I saw was ITV News at Ten. It was the worst coverage of something I'd ever seen. The tone, the language and the report was mixing three different issues.

Terrible.

It looks like she's history so stop worrying about her!!!

I provided a link to back-up my claim and Chalga just totally ignored it.

Evidence that contradicts his/her view is to be dismissed!

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:45 ----------

OK! But she's in a safe seat - they'd vote for a log in Ponte if it was painted red!

She can't do any damage as the Member of Parliament for Pontefract.

The Tory media will be concentrating firmly on Jeremy Corbyn and his loony policies.

I provided a link to back-up my claim and Chalga just totally ignored it.

Evidence that contradicts his/her view is to be dismissed!

I can't see where I made a point of view that said one thing or another about your claim.Still waiting to hear about how and why you brought colour into it though.