Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Youv'e got a lot on your plate mate.........I sympathise with all your worries,and I pray for you that all your worries will not come to pass..........Me..........I'm forever the optimist.....happy days!!!

so was Neville chamberlain!

No,it's gone straight over your head,like you claimed in an earlier post.........it's not a problem for me,I just write what I think and stand by it.......100%

You didn't. If you did, show me. Show everyone on here how I am wrong. A specific post. If you can I will go away and shut up.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:51 ----------

I provided a link to back-up my claim and Chalga just totally ignored it.

Evidence that contradicts his/her view is to be dismissed!

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:45 ----------

Dementure can strike at any age

I can't see where I made a point of view that said one thing or another about your claim.Still waiting to hear about how and why you brought colour into it though.

Ah....yes.

I brought it up because that's the context of it all.

Silly white middle class people that feel guilty about their privileged status in society so they need to feel better and import some foreign (preferably black) peoples into the UK and then they eventually feel the need to look down on them.

Weird.

You didn't. If you did, show me. Show everyone on here how I am wrong. A specific post. If you can I will go away and shut up.

Nobody is right or wrong,I wrote my opinion,you wrote yours.........what I wrote has gone straight over your head,that's why you can't see it.There's no lies,just opinions......opinions can't be lies,you can disagree with them if you like,but I am 100% behind my opinion.

You can keep posting all day and night if you like,nothings going to change.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 13:57 ----------

Ah....yes.

I brought it up because that's the context of it all.

Silly white middle class people that feel guilty about their privileged status in society so they need to feel better and import some foreign (preferably black) peoples into the UK and then they eventually feel the need to look down on them.

Weird.

Colour doesn't bother me,I never mentioned anything in any post about colour........that's what must have thrown me about you questioning me about colour.........Weird.

Nobody is right or wrong,I wrote my opinion,you wrote yours.........what I wrote has gone straight over your head,that's why you can't see it.There's no lies,just opinions......opinions can't be lies,you can disagree with them if you like,but I am 100% behind my opinion.

Colour doesn't bother me,I never mentioned anything in any post about colour........that's what must have thrown me about you questioning me about colour.........Weird.

So ... back to my point. No here is demonising the migrants. You need to withdraw the comment and apologise (preferably on bended knee) to the forum

What does bother you then?

It's usually your sort that start with the 'racist' labels when they hear or read an opinion they don't like about immigration or immigrants.

What does bother you then?

It's usually your sort that start with the 'racist' labels when they hear or read an opinion they don't like about immigration or immigrants.

The racist card!!!!!!!!!!!!......how predictable..........and 'your sort'.........lets play forum bingo.

I suppose if he does that he can then reject immigrants from other parts of the world because we will no longer need them, take Syrians instead of other non EU migrants.

Exactly, we should not be a dumping ground, we should allow those in who can either pay for themselves or bring skills that we need. Self interest keeps us strong and therrfore able to help more in the long term.

The racist card!!!!!!!!!!!!......how predictable..........and 'your sort'.........lets play forum bingo.

Come on Chalga.........answer my question.

What bothers you if it's not race or your class background?

Why do you feel the UK should admit thousands of foreign 'migrants' and 'asylum seekers'?