Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Come on Chalga.........answer my question.

What bothers you if it's not race, your class background?

Why do you feel the UK should admit thousands of foreign 'migrants' and 'asylum seekers'?

Where did I post that I feel the UK should admit thousands of foreign migrants and asylum seekers?..

You implied that not doing so was lacking in regard to other humans.

No,I didn't imply anything.........I was talking about the Stigmatisation and Demonisation of asylum seekers and migrants,I've never said anything about the UK being forced to take them,the lacking in regard to humanisation is a totally different subject to saying who should be forced to do what.

No,I didn't imply anything.........I was talking about the Stigmatisation and Demonisation of asylum seekers and migrants,I've never said anything about the UK being forced to take them,the lacking in regard to humanisation is a totally different subject to saying who should be forced to do what.

What stigmatisation ? What demonisation? Pray tell.

Who wouldn't feel sorry for the genuine people forced to flee their homelands?

Having empathy is one thing that I do have for them but I don't want them here.

We have taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants this year with almost the same in previous years.

The media imply that to have empathy for them means to allow the borders to be opened up.

Can I assume that you don't want that to happen then?

Who wouldn't feel sorry for the genuine people forced to flee their homelands?

Having empathy is one thing that I do have for them but I don't want them here.

We have taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants this year with almost the same in previous years.

The media imply that to have empathy for them means to allow the borders to be opened up.

Can I assume that you don't want that to happen then?

The media isn't me.........I said what I want to say,about the demonisation and stigmatisation of asylum seekers,on this thread and by the right wing media...........what individual countries decide to do is up to them.I don't add to their problems,I would give whatever help I could to them.