Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

The media isn't me.........I said what I want to say,about the demonisation and stigmatisation of asylum seekers,on this thread and by the right wing media...........what individual countries decide to do is up to them.I don't add to their problems,I would give whatever help I could to them.

Go over there with a boat then.

Go over there with a boat then.

Made me chuckle!!!

Now he/she has been questioned on their views they've backtracked.

See what we can do when we help people explore their feelings after being indoctrinated by the media?

Yesterdays I newspaper printed a photograph of hundreds of young men [no women or children] who had arrived in Germany as refuges from Syria.

The ages of these men seemed to be from teens to around the mid thirty's .

What I cannot understand is the reason these fit ,strong men have left their Country in a time of war when they could be helping to defend it against the enemy [whoever that may be].

When the U.K.was at war with Germany it was considered to mandatory that our fit young men should stay and fight the aggressor, is the situation different in these Country's in Asia I wonder.

Made me chuckle!!!

See what we can do when we help people explore their feelings after being indoctrinated by the media?

Backtracked where?...........there's Stigmatisation and Demonisation of migrants and asylum seekers.

Made me chuckle!!!

Perhaps he'd like to donate a months salary and live on bread and water for a month. He could even give up his bedroom and sleep in a tent in the garden. That would be doing "whatever he can". No it's just words.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 15:35 ----------

Backtracked where?...........there's Stigmatisation and Demonisation of migrants and asylum seekers.

Where? By whom?

Pants on fire

Yesterdays I newspaper printed a photograph of hundreds of young men [no women or children] who had arrived in Germany as refuges from Syria.

The ages of these men seemed to be from teens to around the mid thirty's .

What I cannot understand is the reason these fit ,strong men have left their Country in a time of war when they could be helping to defend it against the enemy [whoever that may be].

When the U.K.was at war with Germany it was considered to mandatory that our fit young men should stay and fight the aggressor is the situation different in these Country's in Asia I wonder.

Your comment gives me satisfaction and faith knowing that not everyone in this country of ours is so easily manipulated by the media, political class and 'celebrities'.

My grandparents didn't run away when Hitler was bombing this country.......they stayed like most other people.

The 'asylum seekers' are migrants looking for cash, housing, healthcare and education.

Oh I see. So you saying that people are demonising migrants is not the truth it's just your opinion. Is that what you're saying?

It's what I believe to be the truth yes,and my opinion.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:38 ----------

Perhaps he'd like to donate a months salary and live on bread and water for a month. He could even give up his bedroom and sleep in a tent in the garden. That would be doing "whatever he can". No it's just words.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 15:35 ----------

Where? By whom?

Pants on fire

Read through the thread,that's my opinion,what yours is,is up to you.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:39 ----------

It could be not stigmatising and demonising.........like plenty on here.

They are already here,The UK government is bringing others,and I'm not a trafficker

Are you saying that if I went to Turkey with a boat to save people in "immediate danger" I would be a bad person?

What about the train companies in Hungary? Are they bad people for trafficking people to Germany just for profit.

Why are you demonising and stigmatising "traffickers" who you think are providing humanitarian aid by taking people out of the holiday destination sorry I mean war zone of Bodrum.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 15:41 ----------

It's what I believe to be the truth yes,and my opinion.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:38 ----------

Read through the thread,that's my opinion,what yours is,is up to you.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:39 ----------

It could be not stigmatising and demonising.........like plenty on here.

You say plenty but fail to name one single post.