Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Are you saying that if I went to Turkey with a boat to save people in "immediate danger" I would be a bad person?

What about the train companies in Hungary? Are they bad people for trafficking people to Germany just for profit.

Why are you demonising and stigmatising "traffickers" who you think are providing humanitarian aid by taking people out of the holiday destination sorry I mean war zone of Bodrum.

Traffickers are there to make money,full stop,nothing to do with humanitarism.

The trains of Hungary do what their government tells them......that is up to Hungary.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 14:44 ----------

Are you saying that if I went to Turkey with a boat to save people in "immediate danger" I would be a bad person?

What about the train companies in Hungary? Are they bad people for trafficking people to Germany just for profit.

Why are you demonising and stigmatising "traffickers" who you think are providing humanitarian aid by taking people out of the holiday destination sorry I mean war zone of Bodrum.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 15:41 ----------

You say plenty but fail to name one single post.

Read through the thread,that's my opinion,and I back it 100%..........what you think is up to you.

Right. I've read it. There isn't one.

Yep.like I keep saying,what you think is up to you...........I think different,and I am perfectly happy with what I think.

Post 868 is the latest one...last line.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

the silent majority finally being heard, I think so ,not racists, not bigots, not fascists, not any other ists just normal people that have an opinion that certain people of a political persuasion will not accept.

Yep,we've got 2 of them here what can't accept an opinion.what political persuasion would they be,

:D

Edited by chalga

Right. I've read it. There isn't one.

Yep.like I keep saying,what you think is up to you...........I think different,and I am perfectly happy with what I think.

Post 868 is the latest one...last line.

Thank you. At last you've come up with an answer. It's not demonising imho it is stating a fact of what most of these people are. Economic migrants. Hungary is not rich enough lets go to Germany. Turkey is not rich enough, I want my teeth fixed in Canada or failing that I want to put my family on a ceappy boat to Kos.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

Your comment gives me satisfaction and faith knowing that not everyone in this country of ours is so easily manipulated by the media, political class and 'celebrities'.

My grandparents didn't run away when Hitler was bombing this country.......they stayed like most other people.

The 'asylum seekers' are migrants looking for cash, housing, healthcare and education.

spot on!!!!!!!

Thank you. At last you've come up with an answer. It's not demonising imho it is stating a fact of what most of these people are. Economic migrants. Hungary is not rich enough lets go to Germany. Turkey is not rich enough, I want my teeth fixed in Canada or failing that I want to put my family on a ceappy boat to Kos.

David Cameron is taking in refugees from Syria,not people that are already in Europe.Germany has said it will take thousands of migrants,that is why they want to go there.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

David Cameron is taking in refugees from Syria,not people that are already in Europe.Germany has said it will take thousands of migrants,that is why they want to go there.

Yes......for the benefits, housing, education and healthcare.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags