Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Hey,there's no pulling the wool over your eyes is there sunshine............ey,them foreigners have only gone and started a war and wrecked their country to get UK handouts........well done,they thought they had us fooled there...............DAAAAVVVIIIIDDDDD!!!

bet you are corbyn through and through !

I have seen more compassion shown on pet threads than on this one, some of the posters against giving sanctuary to these people need to hang their heads in shame.

Forget religion and colour and remember that we are all humans although I believe it's because these people are not white that is the real issue.

:rolleyes:

I have seen more compassion shown on pet threads than on this one, some of the posters against giving sanctuary to these people need to hang their heads in shame.

Forget religion and colour and remember that we are all humans although I believe it's because these people are not white that is the real issue.

Ah!!!

Here we go.......:rolleyes:

It's a tiny, tiny minority of people in both Germany and the UK that are in favour of these migrants coming here. They aren't prepared to put their own money and their own homes where there mouths are, so why should we listen to them? We are already a vastly overpopulated island with major issues due to communities not integrating, so why on earth should we build up the powder keg even more? Cameron needs to put his food down, let Corbyn stand up for the migrants and let the public decide at the ballot box.

No ahh about it, it's the truth and you and all the other bigots know it...

Boring:rant:

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 17:43 ----------

It's a tiny, tiny minority of people in both Germany and the UK that are in favour of these migrants coming here. They aren't prepared to put their own money and their own homes where there mouths are, so why should we listen to them? We are already a vastly overpopulated island with major issues due to communities not integrating, so why on earth should we build up the powder keg even more? Cameron needs to put his food down, let Corbyn stand up for the migrants and let the public decide at the ballot box.

To those people it's about being led, part of a cause, to deal with their guilt for being white or simply because they are stupid.

religion and colour who has mentioned this then!

Great welcome for the migrants from the Germans at Munich railway station.....class.