Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Saudi Arabia, Iran and the gulf states could and should help their people.........why do you think they don't want them????

The Syrians are not 'their' people. The richer Arab states have spent years trying to get rid of Assad, using rebels to fight a proxy war against him.

That said, the richer surrounding countries should be offering more funds.

Your the one who is boring so go take a running jump clown...:rant:

I'm just able to come to my own judgement with being made to feel bad for protecting my country from being overrun even more than it has been in previous decades.

Why don't you help your fellow Muslim brothers out???

religion and colour who has mentioned this then!

RonJeremy suggested that some refugees could be Isis fighters planning to dirty bomb London.

I think that counts, the inference of course being that the refugees are Islamic terrorists.

RonJeremy suggested that some refugees could be Isis fighters planning to dirty bomb London.

I think that counts, the inference of course being that the refugees are Islamic terrorists.

How do you know they are 'refugees' and not migrants?

What special power do you possess that I don't have that enabled you to determine someone's status?

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 17:50 ----------

RickyM brought colour into it.

Because it forms that historic context to your white guilt.

Race no, religion yes. Is it any surprise when Muslim countries are always disfunctional, yet the people come here and insist on their "human right" to live as they did back in their homeland. And then 20 years later we wonder why they haven't integrated.

nearly half a million of the refugees are Christian

I don't have any guilt,white or otherwise.

Which leads me to ask - What motivates you then?

You must have some reason for wanting to celebrate the demise of your country's demographic make-up.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 17:55 ----------

nearly half a million of the refugees are Christian

SOURCE please?