Whats a hipster and where do you find them?

Off topic, but when did people start queuing at the bar in pubs? For most of my (long) lifetime, you all just stood there waving a note until you got served. I have been in a Wetherpoons (for Gods's sake) recently, where everybody queued. Is this the future? I am not saying it is bad, just very different.

I order on my app in Wetherspoons. No need to que and can get next round in before dry!

---------- Post added 18-03-2017 at 20:22 ----------

What area in Sheffield is the best place to find Hipsters ?

This fad is on its way out... When I moved back from London the Shoreditch copying arrived in Sheffield and now is waning back in Shoreditch.So will some of the fad business that cannot evolve or sustainable.

Well Walkey has got an artisan bakery, a vinyl shop, a micro pub, a gentleman's barbers and an "inner city farm shop" so well on the way.

It's just that most of the population seem to be middle aged civil servants or academics.

Well Walkey has got an artisan bakery, a vinyl shop, a micro pub, a gentleman's barbers and an "inner city farm shop" so well on the way.

It's just that most of the population seem to be middle aged civil servants or academics.

I live at walkley an I,m a hipster but the non bearded non tattoed variety so you may not have noticed me !