Welcome to BDTBL David Edgar

canadablade

If the managers not blaming centre halves for the goals,they must have defended as he wanted them to defend.

Most managers don't like singling out players in public chalga, but to be fair none of the players came out of Saturday's game with much credit

This signing strikes me that the new manager has already made a mistake in making mcEverly have the captains arm band.

Good player who I would imagine would come in as captain or should do ?

A loan player should never be captain.

I also don't think he will feel a mistake has been made about the captaincy, I imagine he will be out to left back,

damn i was gonna say that, the first of the blades now likely many loans, now theyve been found out to be a bit....crap, even tho they said during the close season they didnt need to buy any players cos the ones they have are good enough to win that league.

But now they know at least, 5 players arent good enough Oo

you just cant make it up :hihi:

I was thinking the same Mel, first NC was going to win em L1 easily, then after he's gone it was the fault of his tactics, when they didn't sign players it was because they are already good enough, now after a thumping by the mighty Gills they're bringing in never was's on emergency loans, strange old set at the lane :huh::huh:

I was thinking the same Mel, first NC was going to win em L1 easily, then after he's gone it was the fault of his tactics, when they didn't sign players it was because they are already good enough, now after a thumping by the mighty Gills they're bringing in never was's on emergency loans, strange old set at the lane :huh::huh:

Clearly we weren't good enough to not have better loan players. I think your hanging on to a few blades saying that and generalising a little bit here.

As the Owls never lost to a smaller club? :D

Clearly we weren't good enough to not have better loan players. I think your hanging on to a few blades saying that and generalising a little bit here.

As the Owls never lost to a smaller club? :D

Yes we have,Scunny and you lads even started a thread about it.