This is me how about you

A communist at Heart

A conservative in community and business

A Pragmatist in Practice.

I have today joined the Labour Party. Due to the fact that I cannot stand underhand behaviour I have paid for the year in full. Conservatives Joining to skew the vote inn favour of someone they think has no chance of winning an election may be in for a shock as More People inn Sheffield and Yorkshire show their distain for Hooray Henrys' who think this is a big joke.

I have never been overtly aligned with any Party but this got my goat so much I had to put my money where my mouth is.

A communist at Heart

I have today joined the Labour Party. Due to the fact that I cannot stand underhand behaviour I have paid for the year in full. Conservatives Joining to skew the vote inn favour of someone they think has no chance of winning an election may be in for a shock as More People inn Sheffield and Yorkshire show their distain for Hooray Henrys' who think this is a big joke.

I have never been overtly aligned with any Party but this got my goat so much I had to put my money where my mouth is.

you were calling migrants 'terrorists' in another thread. are you sure you didnt mean to join ukip?

If the Labour Party have an election process which allows anyone just to join and vote for a new leader it proves they are not fit to govern the country . Any sensible organisation would not allow new members to vote immediately .

If the Labour Party have an election process which allows anyone just to join and vote for a new leader it proves they are not fit to govern the country . Any sensible organisation would not allow new members to vote immediately .

They assumed people to be honest, and not skew the process; yes they were naïve. Perhaps they should've taken a leaf out of the Tories book and been cynical and assumed the worst in people.

---------- Post added 11-08-2015 at 18:56 ----------

A communist at Heart

Your right there about the Hooray Henries; however I think we should reserve our disdain for the 'tuppence ha'penny millionaires'.... the lickspittles with very little, who ally themselves with the gutter press, and put the boot in to those with even less than themselves.

They assumed people to be honest, and not skew the process; yes they were naïve. Perhaps they should've taken a leaf out of the Tories book and been cynical and assumed the worst in people.

For further details, see "justification for the invasion of Iraq" and "vote rigging". Or was that the other lot?

Conservatives Joining to skew the vote inn favour of someone they think has no chance of winning an election may be in for a shock as More People inn Sheffield and Yorkshire show their distain for Hooray Henrys' who think this is a big joke.

If Sheffield actually returned any Conservative MPs to Parliament, that "distain" [sic] might be a factor. It doesn't, so it isn't.

The Corbyn thing is an interesting phenomena in an otherwise sterile political landscape. Will it actually amount to anything or will it end up like "Millifandom"?

It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.