Blanx toothpaste

This thread caught my eye as I had never heard of the toothpaste before,but I have had a quick look at what its all about.

Genuine question,Why would anyone use this product rather than the commercial types of toothpaste?

The reason for my asking is that I changed the type of product that I had used for years over a year ago because of the type of ingredients being used.

All marketing bluff I would say. Always make me laugh when advertisements for toothpaste/ shampoo's etc: say this product contains hydrophilmontillmellyoxiyloxypoxyide which will do this for your teeth/hair bla bla bla crap.

I have had a quick look at the ingredients and like most modern products the ingredients have changed slightly.They have introduced one ingredient for another ,and yet again with there being different schools of thought,one says it is safe and another disagrees.

All marketing bluff I would say. Always make me laugh when advertisements for toothpaste/ shampoo's etc: say this product contains hydrophilmontillmellyoxiyloxypoxyide which will do this for your teeth/hair bla bla bla crap.

like "Vitameatavegamin" you mean? ;)