Thieves in s6 holme lane

dysjk

If anyone hears or sees anybody selling bags of balloons in pubs will you please let me know. hundreds of pounds worth were stolen from Those Finishing Touches at 5am this morning. a cement mixer and bags of cement were also stolen from the builders behind the shop. the culprits were caught on CCTV. Please if you have any information could you let me know. Thankyou

If anyone hears or sees anybody selling bags of balloons in pubs will you please let me know. hundreds of pounds worth were stolen from Those Finishing Touches at 5am this morning. a cement mixer and bags of cement were also stolen from the builders behind the shop. the culprits were caught on CCTV. Please if you have any information could you let me know. Thankyou

Cement is heavier than air, it'll never work.

theres pretty good cctv on the corner that covers that area, hopefully it will have picked up something useful, lets face it cement mixers arent light or very concealable.

are there any designs or features on the ballons that would help identify them?

edited to add,

if the o/p shop has wifi in the shop it might be worth installing a cam that will alert and send pics via email when motion is detected, you can also login and view the camera feed and record anytime remotely.

Edited by steve68