Could you be a successful entrepreneur? quiz

Nah, you've got to lord it over your fellow man as well.

Oh yes, don't forget to toss the occasional crumb to a good cause, too.

I'm going to wipe out malaria, which makes a nice change from wiping out other software companies.

Think of that though Bill, wiping out a disease that has plagued mankind forever, think of the kids saved, the human potential protected, the parentsts who will see thier kids grow and thrive.

what an acheivement, still, I bet you will still have some tossers running you down.

Think of that though Bill, wiping out a disease that has plagued mankind forever, think of the kids saved, the human potential protected, the parentsts who will see thier kids grow and thrive.

what an acheivement, still, I bet you will still have some tossers running you down.

Of course, especially in a world that is already overcrowded. Preventing disease will only increase the problem of too many people and its associated problems.

you're not wrong there.

All those millions of African children I saved from malaria, are now trying to illegally enter England :roll:

Actually Bill, Africa overall has a faster growing economy than anywhere including China, so by saving their lives you actually help our economy sell our products and services to their expanding markets.

Strange that some people wouldv actually prevent disease eradication. Some look on ebola as a blessing, showsvyou how sick in mind and heart some are. Good that you are among the good guys.

---------- Post added 15-08-2015 at 16:39 ----------

Of course, especially in a world that is already overcrowded. Preventing disease will only increase the problem of too many people and its associated problems.

You could always bomb them, maybe sterilise the women, encourage ebola. Keep em down mate, thats the ticket.

I failed the quiz.

I am a multi millionaire with homes in Thailand and Spain Peak District etc. I employ 794 people. Istarted my business in my back bedroom in Stannington in 1981.

The quiz is nonsensical.

morning Mr M think pink.

Legend.:cool: as you know success is the only answer to the naysayers Alan.

---------- Post added 16-08-2015 at 14:57 ----------

Failed, said I was too interested in making money which is a bit strange as I though that was the whole idea.

I failed too. I wanted to have fun as a teenager.

my bad, i thought thats what teenagers were supposed to do.

---------- Post added 16-08-2015 at 14:59 ----------

I am Bill Gates.

I don't need to pontificate further, you know the rest.

I apologise for Windows ME.

Apologise for windows 8 too. What the hell were you thinking bill??!