Capital one cup

owl.66

Losing semi-finals on tv and distracting from your main aim of promotion, if thats ultimately what you want then so be it, I wouldn't.

OK,you got me bang to rights,we know it's against the law and we should be feeling sooooooooooooooooooo miserable,just like you think we should be,and I am trying so hard to feel like that ,every game,cup or league,because we are living in the shadows of the Premiership Return Ticket team...........why can't we just be satisfied with a win against,say, Mansfield and then go out..........and then the Police won't bother us anymore.:D

OK,you got me bang to rights,we know it's against the law and we should be feeling sooooooooooooooooooo miserable,just like you think we should be,and I am trying so hard to feel like that ,every game,cup or league,because we are living in the shadows of the Premiership Return Ticket team...........why can't we just be satisfied with a win against,say, Mansfield and then go out..........and then the Police won't bother us anymore.:D

Chalga, I am getting ready on top's instructions to go down to the South Stand car park to wave my shoes in the air! Fancy a trip down with me? :hihi:

Chalga, I am getting ready on top's instructions to go down to the South Stand car park to wave my shoes in the air! Fancy a trip down with me? :hihi:

He's got a gun in your back hasn't he....I can tell,you'rs being forced against your will..........I've seen too many of these cop movies to know there's something wrong here.;)

Have fun and enjoy L1 for another few years.

It looks like he's letting us go green man,good job you did what he said and got yourself down to the car park and put on a 'we are miserable and we want to protest'............must have been convincing too.

I've promised to never enjoy another cup run again,and bigged his team up about what they did in the last 2 decades............how much better than us an all,and it seemed to go right over his head that I was saying it while laughing........anyway,it might have done the trick and cured the obsession for today.:D

It looks like he's letting us go green man,good job you did what he said and got yourself down to the car park and put on a 'we are miserable and we want to protest'............must have been convincing too.

I've promised to never enjoy another cup run again,and bigged his team up about what they did in the last 2 decades............how much better than us an all,and it seemed to go right over his head that I was saying it while laughing........anyway,it might have done the trick and cured the obsession for today.:D

"Until next time Mr Bond" :hihi:

Pretend all you want, given the choice of either a fruitless cup run or promotion and I'm sure 100% of blades would choose the latter.

I don't think i mentioned anything that the mighty Owls have done in the last two decades.