Capital one cup

owl.66

Pretend all you want, given the choice of either a fruitless cup run or promotion and I'm sure 100% of blades would choose the latter.

I don't think i mentioned anything that the mighty Owls have done in the last two decades.

No,I never said you did mention anything about the mighty Owls and anything they might not have done in the last 2 decades,there's no pretending to do.....it's football,you get to support what's put in front of you,and that i've done that for the last 50 years and will do for most of the next 50 years,without any complaint whatsoever............cup or league,one match after another,when the game is over,win or lose,it's forgotten and move on to the next...........I don't worry about what happens on a football pitch at the Lane or anywhere else,promotion,relegation,win or lose...........because it's just a game of football,and I lose no sleep whatsoever about living in the shadows of the mighty Premiership Return Ticket,what 100% of other Blades think,winning or losing,cup,league or inter stellar space championship..........all I care about is that I have a team to support every week,and the only time I will be bothered is if that team are up before a beak with the threat of going out of business..........like what happens to some teams.

---------- Post added 14-08-2015 at 15:20 ----------

Its because you won nothing and it obvisously has hindered your progression again last season. Personally i think its great !

What hindered your progression from Mandarics 5 years and in the Premiership plan?.............or the Premiership Return Ticket,still waiting to do what it said on the tin?.

No,I never said you did mention anything about the mighty Owls and anything they might not have done in the last 2 decades,there's no pretending to do.....it's football,you get to support what's put in front of you,and that i've done that for the last 50 years and will do for most of the next 50 years,without any complaint whatsoever............cup or league,one match after another,when the game is over,win or lose,it's forgotten and move on to the next...........I don't worry about what happens on a football pitch at the Lane or anywhere else,promotion,relegation,win or lose...........because it's just a game of football,and I lose no sleep whatsoever about living in the shadows of the mighty Premiership Return Ticket,what 100% of other Blades think,winning or losing,cup,league or inter stellar space championship..........all I care about is that I have a team to support every week,and the only time I will be bothered is if that team are up before a beak with the threat of going out of business..........like what happens to some teams.

Well done on bringing that up once again...you must be really pleased with yourself...:roll:

---------- Post added 14-08-2015 at 16:22 ----------

What hindered your progression from Mandarics 5 years and in the Premiership plan?.............or the Premiership Return Ticket,still waiting to do what it said on the tin?.

and the old "5 year plan" gets a mention as well.....your on fire today...!

You need some new material now to upset Wednesdayites....the 5 year plan and going out of business lines are not as upsetting these days...:hihi:

Edited by Sheridan1-0

[/b]

Well done on bringing that up once again...you must be really pleased with yourself...:roll:

Some people like to dish it out but don't like it when it's given back.........I said enough times that Hillsboro is like a giant greenhouse,..........enjoy the sound of breaking glass.:D

Some people like to dish it out but don't like it when it's given back.........I said enough times that Hillsboro is like a giant greenhouse,..........enjoy the sound of breaking glass.:D

and to finish off ....."giant greenhouse".....:hihi::hihi:

Have a good weekend and like you say its only a game...

So you spend a good portion of the day replying to posts slating the very team you lose no sleep about.

As for the five years plans etc as I've said many times before anybody with half a brain takes these comments with a pinch of salt as they are in effect sales pitches, when the inept mccabe finally gives up the ghost do you really expect the next chairman to breeze into the club and say "I want us to stay in L1 for the next ten years buy a load of mediocre players and achieve nothing".

So you spend a good portion of the day replying to posts slating the very team you lose no sleep about.

As for the five years plans etc as I've said many times before anybody with half a brain takes these comments with a pinch of salt as they are in effect sales pitches, when the inept mccabe finally gives up the ghost do you really expect the next chairman to breeze into the club and say "I want us to stay in L1 for the next ten years buy a load of mediocre players and achieve nothing".

Half way to achieving your last sentence.

I said I don't lose sleep over results,not the club.

But you seem completely able to forget about the Mandaric sales pitch that never happened,while forever worrying about why the 'game changing' Prince isn't coming up with the goods sales pitch.....now why would that be?

But you seem completely able to forget about the Mandaric sales pitch that never happened,while forever worrying about why the 'game changing' Prince isn't coming up with the goods sales pitch.....now why would that be?

Chalga mate, ur wasting my time, like arguing with my daughter, she always has to have the last word...:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 14-08-2015 at 17:18 ----------

Its because you won nothing and it obvisously has hindered your progression again last season. Personally i think its great !

Er, i thought you had turned over a new leaf... :huh::hihi::hihi:

To be fair to manderic,IF we manage promotion this year, he would have been out by one year,no biggie really:)

If I predict I'm going to win the lottery tomorrow and buy a ticket and fail then I will have tried, Mccabes game changing comment was akin to doing the same but not even buying a ticket!!!