Mr Brian The Blade is bk -Footy heaven

The Manager

They've got Brian, we've got the Pitsmoor,I'm an Owl,yeah. Watch em home an away,yeah, just ringing in,yeah.

The Millers have got Brian errerrmm, whaddyamacallit, ran wi ball on wing and knocked it into erreeeerrrmmm, whaddyamacallim.

All of em make me laugh.:hihi:

I agree that the program is very entertaining, with the same characters who have conspired to make it so "bad that it is good". Similar to Steve Wright when he was on radio 1 with mister angry etc.

Brian the blade is a legend and a natural broadcaster, with a football instinct that is difficult to dismiss.

My favorite is the fan who rings up who can't get his words out, and ends up frustrated, erm,,,, and the presenters have to finish his sentences off.

Class!

oh come on guys, bri is comedy gold, thank the lord he's one of yours.had to be really though didn't he

They've got Brian, we've got the Pitsmoor,I'm an Owl,yeah. Watch em home an away,yeah, just ringing in,yeah.

The Millers have got Brian errerrmm, whaddyamacallit, ran wi ball on wing and knocked it into erreeeerrrmmm, whaddyamacallim.

Just about to post similar. When I listen to Brian and Pistmoor all I "see" is Paul Walker or whoever is taking the calls rolling their eyes and pointing to the phone giving certain hand gestures.

Sorry lads but Brian is interested in one thing and that is bringing Brian coverage. I cringe when I hear some of his barmy comments, anagram of Brian is brain followed by dead typifies him.

I remember a comment made by Brian about 10/15 games into the season, he said United wouldn't get promoted under Nigel Clough, so some of his comments are actually spot on:hihi:

:hihi: brilliant!

Both are as bad as one another, both love the sound of their own voice.

Brian makes me cringe the most. Mark's the most irritating. Both though are incredibly passionate about their football clubs so for that my ears sort of forgive them.

I've actually known Brian bring a smile to my face on occasion!

See he is casting his net again tonight....:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 18:58 ----------

I rember the one where they put both Brian the Blade and Brian the Millers lines together and let em chat and argue for 5 mins, priceless...:hihi::hihi:

:hihi: brilliant!

Both are as bad as one another, both love the sound of their own voice.

Brian makes me cringe the most. Mark's the most irritating. Both though are incredibly passionate about their football clubs so for that my ears sort of forgive them.

I've actually known Brian bring a smile to my face on occasion!

Bring a smile to your face ? Forgiven ears ?

Mate they are both complete tools and i really do hope that brian is putting on the absolute dior that comes from his deluded mouth that cannot see past his red and white glasses. I am from a wednesday family dad, grandfather, great uncle, great grandad and on etc, me my father, gr father have had many chats about our citys rivelry, my gr father always says that blades are a different type of people and heard this from being young with no real explenation. I am now a man in his middle 30,s and know what he means finally !

Bring a smile to your face ? Forgiven ears ?

Mate they are both complete tools and i really do hope that brian is putting on the absolute dior that comes from his deluded mouth that cannot see past his red and white glasses. I am from a wednesday family dad, grandfather, great uncle, great grandad and on etc, me my father, gr father have had many chats about our citys rivelry, my gr father always says that blades are a different type of people and heard this from being young with no real explenation. I am now a man in his middle 30,s and know what he means finally !

What does he mean by "the Blades are a different type of people"?