What if Labour had not won?

These things are exceptional and are closed down by the state when they are found.

Exceptional, when a multi-millionaire can avoid tax for decades and he has not done anything wrong.

If he has done nothing wrong, it open for many millionaires to do.

---------- Post added 19-08-2015 at 13:49 ----------

I dont know many millionaires that are willing to share their tax details with me, so we are both hypothesizing ;)

Exceptional, when a multi-millionaire can avoid tax for decades and he has not done anything wrong.

I dont know many millionaires that are willing to share their tax details with me, so we are both hypothesizing ;)

From the OED:

exceptional, adj.: Of the nature of or forming an exception; out of the ordinary course, unusual, special.

The super-rich are free to choose which state they live in. They pay to live in that state, kind of like rent.

If one state asks too much rent for what it offers in return, they'll just go to another.

It's no different from when the rest of us choose a house.

This is all blatantly obvious and people only deny it because they wish it wasn't true.

Edited by unbeliever

i note that chris froome now lives in monaco. i'd be interested to know how anyone would propose taxing him through the uk tax system. he recently picked up around £1 million for winning a cycle race in france.

Edited by drummonds