Help a struggling international PhD student, a long way from home

My friend is a PhD student from Mexico currently studying in Sheffield. She's struggling in her final year and feeling very overwhelmed/down about her studies. She's currently running a psychological study into Emotional Regulation (how people interact with each other).

I'm hoping it will be a nice surprise/pick-me-up for her to come back to the office and find she's received lots of responses.

What she needs is as many responses as possible to an online survey. It's a really easy survey (10-15 mins, questions on a scale of 1-10) and I'm sure it would cheer her up no end if anybody would be kind enough to help. Many thanks!

https://sheffieldpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a3DWa0HD5LV7IPj[1]

Your friends probably not got many replys because the survey is excessively long, amazingly boring and VERY REPETITIVE

Maybe if they re-designed it and stopped asking the same stupid questions over and over again then they would get some results.