Fake benefit claimants in dwp literature

It's patently not the point you have been labouring...Your point has been get off your arse and get a job...there's loads out there...

there is and its good advice.

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 15:33 ----------

Yes they might be able to reverse the odd decision...'eventually'...But the edict from government still stands.

actually not true.. the MP has the powers to raise in house of commons, and effect a change in policy. Aswell as putting pressure on offices to reverse or change decisions which are unfair.

They only get that power from public. If everybody takes your view and does nothing, nothing gets changed.

there is and its good advice.

There isn't and it's not good advice at all. It just smacks of 'I'm alright jack'

actually not true.. the MP has the powers to raise in house of commons, and effect a change in policy. Aswell as putting pressure on offices to reverse or change decisions which are unfair.

They only get that power from public. If everybody takes your view and does nothing, nothing gets changed.

That's probably true...How long do you think that might take?...For an opposition MP?

Edited by PeteMorris

You can't think of a single valid excuse then?

Pete has thought of one... Hopefully they'd let you off in such a case.

Re my bold.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some posts ago.

Unless you want to look like a complete jackass I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here to assume you have the nous to know that valid reasons exist!

Whether I can think of any to satisfy your apparent need to point score as opposed to debating properly is not the issue...is it!

PS. Do keep up. Why are you referring to me being let off?

Edited by Lotusflower

There isn't and it's not good advice at all. It just smacks of 'I'm alright jack'

That's probably true...How long do you think that might take?...For an opposition MP?

its constructive advice. lost on the likes of you.

its constructive advice. lost on the likes of you.

Well give it to someone else then?...To hear you speak there would be 100% employment across the UK, and nobody should be out of work. Clearly the unemployment figures don't reflect this, cos they're all too bone idle to get up off their arses and get a job (as per your advice).

Well give it to someone else then?...To hear you speak there would be 100% employment across the UK, and nobody should be out of work. Clearly the unemployment figures don't reflect this, cos they're all too bone idle to get up off their arses and get a job (as per your advice).

ad nauseum.

Re my bold.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some posts ago.

Unless you want to look like a complete jackass I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here to assume you have the nous to know that valid reasons exist!

Whether I can think of any to satisfy your apparent need to point score as opposed to debating properly is not the issue...is it!

PS. Do keep up. Why are you referring to me being let off?

How would you write that sentence? The 'you' is the general one, directed at the person in that situation. English is your first language, right?

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 17:23 ----------

So, with the exception of unexpected deaths on your street, most of the reasons for being late are rubbish aren't they. The number of times someone is late due to a death on their street and being unable to get the car out is probably once. Ever.

The rest of the times someone is late, it's because they failed to set off in sufficient time and didn't plan ahead. So they get sanctioned. And they learn how to keep to appointments.

How would you write that sentence? The 'you' is the general one, directed at the person in that situation. English is your first language, right?

So, with the exception of unexpected deaths on your street, most of the reasons for being late are rubbish aren't they. The number of times someone is late due to a death on their street and being unable to get the car out is probably once. Ever.

The rest of the times someone is late, it's because they failed to set off in sufficient time and didn't plan ahead. So they get sanctioned. And they learn how to keep to appointments.

Two points here for you to consider.

One: I would never be late for an appointment at the DWP and therefore would never be sanctioned!

Two: I can't tell talk from mutter so the rest of your inane wittering is lost on me.

Helpful note: Perhaps it's time for you to put the spade down and stop digging.

Of course you've never, ever been late for anything in your entire life, have you? We can all look up to you and aspire to your perfection. :suspect: