Fake benefit claimants in dwp literature

If I've made it up...People wouldn't be sanctioned would they?

Or is today wind a mod up day?

How did you come to the conclusion that because people are sanctioned it makes your position that "It's all designed to give them an excuse to sanction" true?

Do you care whether what you post is true or not?

How did you come to the conclusion that because people are sanctioned it makes your position that "It's all designed to give them an excuse to sanction" true?

Do you care whether what you post is true or not?

You can 'choose' not to believe there's an agenda to sanction people or not. Without a whistle-blower to hand, nobody can prove it one way or the other. All I know is my experience of how they work the system of signing on, and I fail to find a plausible explanation of why they constantly swap times and colours (teams) and rooms, if only to confuse people.

You can 'choose' not to believe there's an agenda to sanction people or not. Without a whistle-blower to hand, nobody can prove it one way or the other. All I know is my experience of how they work the system of signing on, and I fail to find a plausible explanation of why they constantly swap times and colours (teams) and rooms, if only to confuse people.

You can make a decision based on evidence, you have a personal anecdote.

Maybe the previous rooms and teams are busy at that time?

Evidence?

it sounds like you who is being overly negative pete.

if you keep saying this enough people will start to believe it, self forfilling prophecy.

Now if you're wanting a link to some evidence, I'm afraid I can't provide that. All I know is from personal experience. I don't expect you or anyone else to believe me, not without some kind of link categorically reflecting my experience. That's the way of SF unfortunately. Automatic disbelief unless you see something on a website.

from what i gather you get 3 chances and then a sanction. theres plenty of jobs where you are late 3 times and you get a formal warning....thats life.

No you don't get 3 chances...

why should unemployed people be treated differently to employed?

Because they don't have a job! It's not a job...It's an appointment to declare your fitness and availability to work. Nothing more.

Yes but adverts are complete tosh too and no one believes them. Take the sanitary products adverts with all these women wandering round doing gymnastics when its that time of the month. Thats nothing like real life yet Always et al carry on saying it is. I know its a porkie pie but advertisments do that all the time. Its nothing new.

I have to say I have never felt the urge to wear white shorts, do gymnastics or go horseriding when I have a period.

My urges usually revolve around using copious amounts of chocolate to suppress a keen desire to rip folks' arms off, and beat them to death with the soggy end.

Because they don't have a job! It's not a job...It's an appointment to declare your fitness and availability to work. Nothing more.

Its your obligation and duty to turn up on time and do whats required to get their benefits. Or do the unemployed / disabled have no responsibility?

I don't trust adverts anymore. I once got on a bus for a pint because it said Stones beer on the side, couldn't believe it when they didn't have any.

Were you also disappointed because it said India rubber on the tyres,but it didn't go there?