Channel 4 News gone to the dogs

Why would you ask me how is makes people a better person and then later on explain why I think it does, you have answered your own question.

Society doesn't run on percentages, it runs on money. You can't build a hospital with percentages.

I also asked you, are you nicer, kinder, more generous? By generous I didn't just mean money, you didn't answer. It's obvious that you believe high earning intelligent people (your words) like yourself are somehow superior to the rest of us, your definition of "better" people is those who pay more tax. I wonder how you would manage without all those working people on lower wages if they refused to do their jobs that we ALL rely on and no I'm not going to list them.

Mister M got it right "You like to out people down on this forum to make yourself feel superior". Though you don't actually know which forummers earn more than you do.

Actually my friend, I said that to Mr M, I'm glad you think I got it right.

I haven't put anyone on this forum down, I could be one of the lowest paid people on the forum for all I know.

The country is less reliant on the lower paid than it is on the higher paid, though we all have a part to play.

Actually my friend, I said that to Mr M, I'm glad you think I got it right.

I haven't put anyone on this forum down, I could be one of the lowest paid people on the forum for all I know.

The country is less reliant on the lower paid than it is on the higher paid, though we all have a part to play.

Maybe you haven't put any forummers down but you appear to consider yourself 'better' than anyone who earns less you do including porters, ambulance staff, cleaners and nurses (there just might just be some on this forum), without whom the hospitals would close down and all the money you have contributed to the NHS through your taxes would be wasted. You also said "I wouldn't want people that are less valuable than me to earn anywhere near as much as me. The contrast is satisfying and a reward for being intelligent." Glad to hear though that the lower paid DO have a part to play, I am sure they will be relieved to hear this. They ought to go down on their hand knees and give thanks for people like you.

Maybe you haven't put any forummers down but you appear to consider yourself 'better' than anyone who earns less you do including porters, ambulance staff, cleaners and nurses (there just might just be some on this forum), without whom the hospitals would close down and all the money you have contributed to the NHS through your taxes would be wasted. You also said "I wouldn't want people that are less valuable than me to earn anywhere near as much as me. The contrast is satisfying and a reward for being intelligent." Glad to hear though that the lower paid DO have a part to play, I am sure they will be relieved to hear this. They ought to go down on their hand knees and give thanks for people like you.

No, they shouldn't get down on their knees, what an absurd thing for you to say. The quote you mentioned was on a different thread which specifically asked about the pay gap between high achievers and the rest. For some reason Mr. M thought he would post it on here. He obviously went through my posting history, some would call that obsessive.

People should just be grateful for high tax payers.

Will you answer me question?

Those with more money contribute more to society than those with less money, this provides a very good foundation for the claim that they are better people. Where is your evidence to refute this claim.

Also, judging people on their sexuality is illegal, judging people on their income is not. The response to this will probably be "my friend is gay so I'm not judging", or possibly even the home run of "I am a gay!".

OH MY Lord....

Just because you pay more into a society doesnt make you a better person, what a sad way to look at life, why are you a better person than someone who has a disability and is not able to pay anything into the system?

So by your standards, people who have Downs Syndrome are below you?

And you say people should be less judgemental hahahaha

Also, for your information, judging people on their sexuality is NOT illegal, if someone chooses to not like gay people that is not a crime, that is their choice, but to discriminate gay people is

No, they shouldn't get down on their knees, what an absurd thing for you to say. The quote you mentioned was on a different thread which specifically asked about the pay gap between high achievers and the rest. For some reason Mr. M thought he would post it on here. He obviously went through my posting history, some would call that obsessive.

People should just be grateful for high tax payers.

I went through your posting history because I'm questioning your credibility. There is more, much more, from your posting history that I could have requoted on here which contradicts the persona that you have created. But I would've needed shower afterwards. One shower a day is usually adequate.

I'm not obsessive about you - don't flatter yourself.

I went through your posting history because I'm questioning your credibility. There is more, much more, from your posting history that I could have requoted on here which contradicts the persona that you have created. But I would've needed shower afterwards. One shower a day is usually adequate.

I'm not obsessive about you - don't flatter yourself.

Why would you need a shower? Do you find me that exciting? We really can go to Dempsey's if you want