Is Sheffield the 4th or 5th largest city?

John

Originally posted by markham

nOw yOu!re beginning tO sOund like a fireman PT. Jeez, i'Ve caught it aswell. i nd a rest m8, im diteeriatin fst. aaargh!:(

Oh dear, Markham,

That's a new keyboard you owe me!

"Splutter!"

PT

""The reason for the "vast and wild" (IMHO) over-estimate of the size of "mucky" leeds as compared to Sheffield, is because they also count the surrounding satellite-towns in with the numbers, (Wakefield, etc) partially because they have a leeds (LSXXX) postcode...""

I understand what you are saying, I commented on it earlier in the posts, but WHY do they include surrounding area's as "Leeds" when they are clearly not.

Originally posted by rickmiles85

""The reason for the "vast and wild" (IMHO) over-estimate of the size of "mucky" leeds as compared to Sheffield, is because they also count the surrounding satellite-towns in with the numbers, (Wakefield, etc) partially because they have a leeds (LSXXX) postcode...""

I understand what you are saying, I commented on it earlier in the posts, but WHY do they include surrounding area's as "Leeds" when they are clearly not.

Yep, I agree. I guess you're classed as "Greater Manchester" like me if you're in Wigan. So is Oldham and Rochdale but they must be 30 miles away!

Rochdale and Oldham badly need their own county - Grotshire.

Sorry if anyone from there is reading this but these two towns are absolute holes!

Standish is nice, know a few people from there. I think you should get a petition to move it out of the boundary!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived