Leeds Utd vs Owls

Southey owl

Mel, Is Kodi a better stream? I just use that American one I think you told me about before.

pmed

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 12:32 ----------

Don't know most of the names on here so don't know if this is good or bad, or what you lads expected?

From Andy Giddings at Radio Sheff

out: hunt, loovens, lopez, mcGugan, Wallace, Joao.

In: Palmer, Sasso, Lee, Sougou, Semedo, Nuhiu.

full line up

34 Price

02 Palmer

15 Lees

23 Sasso

16 Wiggins

04 Hutchinson

06 Semedo

24 Sougou

20 Lee

07 Silva Lopes Matias

09 Nuhiu

Substitutes

11 Bus

17 Helan

21 López Sánchez

27 De Havilland

28 Wildsmith

32 Hunt

33 Wallace

From Alan Biggs (Star/Telegraph), has Matias played badly? Isn't he one of the new players?

I'd say some good midfield changes by #swfc but Matias lucky to stay in.

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 12:39 ----------

????????????????????

I assume you haven't gone to the game and are looking to watch it on TV? I am sure one of the SWFC lads in the pub last night said he would watch it on Sky Sports 1?

From Alan Biggs (Star/Telegraph), has Matias played badly? Isn't he one of the new players?

I'd say some good midfield changes by #swfc but Matias lucky to stay in.

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 12:39 ----------

I assume you haven't gone to the game and are looking to watch it on TV? I am sure one of the SWFC lads in the pub last night said he would watch it on Sky Sports 1?

yes its on sky sports 1, think he was looking for a stream tho ;)

at the mo we look far better than the last match, closing down better, passing better, defending better

yes its on sky sports 1, think he was looking for a stream tho ;)

at the mo we look far better than the last match, closing down better, passing better, defending better

Yes I know what Kodi is Mel, I knew what it was before it was released (for various reasons), just pointing out that instead of looking for a dodgy/illegal stream, he could watch on Sky Sports, I am sure there are pubs showing the game, so you could sit with other fans and have a pint.

Yes I know what Kodi is Mel, I knew what it was before it was released (for various reasons), just pointing out that instead of looking for a dodgy/illegal stream, he could watch on Sky Sports, I am sure there are pubs showing the game, so you could sit with other fans and have a pint.

Most pubs outside of Sheffield and Leeds will probably be showing Man U v Newcastle, unless they don't have BTS of course.

After seeing that first 15 minutes of the Leeds game, some of the Sheffield pubs may switch over too, it's that dull so far I was looking for Cloughy on the touchline! :) Understandable from the owls as a point would be a good result, but Leeds look really substandard.

Can't see the owls losing this today... even with a lesser keeper.

After seeing that first 15 minutes of the Leeds game, some of the Sheffield pubs may switch over too, it's that dull so far I was looking for Cloughy on the touchline! :) Understandable from the owls as a point would be a good result, but Leeds look really substandard.

Wheres this free flowing football CTC promised you lot with loads of goals :o:o:o

Most pubs outside of Sheffield and Leeds will probably be showing Man U v Newcastle, unless they don't have BTS of course.

nothing at all in the final third so far for us tho :(

Or you can sit with family and pals in the house having a few sociable drinks. Unfortunately my best laid plans have gone awry and I may have to drive later today so I'm

Stuck with coffee - only one shot on target for both so far - we are looking a little better than we did on Wednesday. The coffee may be spending my optimism ......... COUB's