You look down.

From up above.

You know for those left

It is tough.

The time will help

The pain to heal

But you know

How we all feel.

Thank you to Laurie potlegs, Den & Lin, curriechick, bushbaby, Alex and myself for attending RossyRooneys send off. Shame on them who could attend but couldn't be bothered. It was a very moving service which really got to me. It was a lovely do afterwards at Frecheville Cricket Club. I think Alex and me broke the world record in suppin' at the do. What a lovely bloke he is, especially with his knowledge of football which is only second to mine. Lol.

Also a big thank you to the Paggiosi's for the food. Bless you all. XXX.

Alex sends his regards to POtlegs.

Zakes, As I said yesterday, some people can only get time off work for immediate family, I am lucky in that I can make my hours up in flexi time but not many can do that, there are a few who are ill themselves, **** and we don't know other's circumstances it looks as though you are having a go. I thought, as did Joe's family from their comments, that the Forum was well represented in paying their respects to Joe. Your comment above sounds really bad as I doubt that anyone simply 'could not be bothered'. Joe was really well respected by both sets of supporters.

Thank you for passing on Alex' regards.

****EDIT - and some aren't even working in this country :)

Edited by potlegs