Left wing voters prevented from supporting corbyn

I saw this on Newsnight last night. They had a member of the public on who had voted Labour since being eligible in 1979, and was a Labour Party member. After the Iraq War he voted for the Green Party. The man registered to vote for Jeremy Corbyn, but his vote was disqualified.

The Labour Party member put it to Ben Bradshaw, deputy leadership hopeful, that if he was a Tory Party member who wanted to vote for Liz Kendall, the Labour Party would've welcomed him with open arms. But because he was wanted Jeremy Corbyn his vote was disqualified.

It's hard to disagree with the view that the Labour Party is engaged in a McCarthyite witch hunt, which will alienate many, and will make people cynical about the process.

Aye, but can you imagine the current Liebour hierarchy when Corbyn is made Leader, I would love to be a fly on the wall. You just could not make it up, it's great that Liebour will have a leader that makes them simply unelectable.

I can see my buddy Farage laughing his head off at the debacle Liebour has become. As for Boy Dave Cameroon, can you imagine him in conflict with Corbyn at the despatch box, I just can't wait.

Angel1.

If raving leftie Corbyn wins they can kiss goodbye of any chance of winning the next election.

The Tories will be laughing their heads off if he is the next Labour leader. He has absolutely no chance of ever winning an election.

And given the shenanigans of the people in Labour trying to stop Corbyn, if he does lose no one will believe it. You could even see legal challenges from the purged resulting in the result being overturned.

You say that Corbyn is unelectable. Maybe so. But do you honestly see Burnham, Cooper and Kendall being any more electable than Cornyn after seeing their leadership campaigns?

I can see my buddy Farage laughing his head off at the debacle Liebour has become.

Indeed he will, because what Our Nige' prefers is a one-man band that won't accept the resignation that he promised us all, when he embarrassingly failed to win a seat as an MP.

Where is Our Nige' anyway?

He's gone quiet, all of a sudden. It's not like him to dodge the limelight. Maybe he just needs a television camera shoved in 'is face?