Left wing voters prevented from supporting corbyn

If raving leftie Corbyn wins they can kiss goodbye of any chance of winning the next election.

The Tories will be laughing their heads off if he is the next Labour leader. He has absolutely no chance of ever winning an election.

perhaps it is all a fix to try to gain some support for the elections for scottish parliament in may and then ditch him afterwards.:hihi::hihi:

If raving leftie Corbyn wins they can kiss goodbye of any chance of winning the next election.

The Tories will be laughing their heads off if he is the next Labour leader. He has absolutely no chance of ever winning an election.

He won't be there for the next election. No chance.

---------- Post added 21-08-2015 at 21:11 ----------

Corbyn is probably going to win despite the efforts to rig it. Labour are just embarrassing themselves by their behaviour.

Could not agree more

it looks like he will win at least one election. That is the current Labour Party leadership election.

he just won't win another one. And everybody knows it, even him.

Corbyn can not be trusted. We all want a fairer society and wealth to be distributed better but you don't have to be all NATO leaving, IRA sympathising and Islamic extremist friendly about it. :roll:

You're right, we don't want Corbyn.

We don't want somebody who'll put the interests of the electorate first.

What we need is a bold, brave leader who's happy to bomb other countries and check the facts later, and who'll do exactly what his corporate puppetmasters tell him to, while forcing austerity on us and fiddling their own expenses on the side.

I must say, I have a new admiration for Andy Burnham, now I know he claims £17,000 from the taxpayer in rental for his Westminster flat, while he owns another flat in the same area that he rents out.

Burnham is my kind of greedy and unprincipled scumbag.

while forcing austerity on us

The UK has not seen austerity in recent times.

---------- Post added 21-08-2015 at 22:53 ----------

In the miraculous scenario of a Corbyn led government, bonds would plummet, interest rates on national debt would rise, taxes would increase, the economy would collapse. I fail to see how that is putting the electorate first. I for one would certainly not be very grateful.

Edited by WiseOwl182

In the miraculous scenario of a Corbyn led government, bonds would plummet, interest rates on national debt would rise, taxes would increase, the economy would collapse. I fail to see how that is putting the electorate first. I for one would certainly not be very grateful.

Please explain how

This whole leadership election has been an absolute fiasco from start to finish and has done massive harm to the Labour party. How can they be trusted to run a country when they can't even run an internal election properly?

This is true.

Being completely neutral in the whole sordid affair, I just want the Blairites to suffer, and I'm ashamed to admit I'm enjoying every moment of it :D:blush:

as ze germanese say, schadenfreude

What we need is a bold, brave leader who's happy to bomb other countries and check the facts later, and who'll do exactly what his corporate puppetmasters tell him to, while forcing austerity on us and fiddling their own expenses on the side.

I must say, I have a new admiration for Andy Burnham, now I know he claims £17,000 from the taxpayer in rental for his Westminster flat, while he owns another flat in the same area that he rents out.

Burnham is my kind of greedy and unprincipled scumbag.

You might be able (just) to forgive this, but could anyone vote for a man who wears more eye make up than the late Dusty Springfield???