Left wing voters prevented from supporting corbyn

The UK has not seen austerity in recent times.

---------- Post added 21-08-2015 at 22:53 ----------

In the miraculous scenario of a Corbyn led government, bonds would plummet, interest rates on national debt would rise, taxes would increase, the economy would collapse. I fail to see how that is putting the electorate first. I for one would certainly not be very grateful.

The country would function perfectly well most likely. Just in a different way.

Corbyn can not be trusted. We all want a fairer society and wealth to be distributed better but you don't have to be all NATO leaving, IRA sympathising and Islamic extremist friendly about it. :roll:[/quote

Not all of us want a fairer society and wealth to be distributed better. Have you read the posts from on here from some Tory supporters?

You might be able (just) to forgive this, but could anyone vote for a man who wears more eye make up than the late Dusty Springfield???

I must admit I'm jealous of his eyelashes and eyebrows - they are lush. But no you're right we should listen to the arguments as to why he wants to become leader over the other 3 candidates.

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 11:35 ----------

do you think you convice anyone with your made up stories?

Ha ha.

Pot, kettle, black:D

I'm glad it's not just me that's picked up on the fact that drummonds is not who he seems.

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 11:40 ----------

Ha ha - ex MP and Tory turd Louise Mensch takes Twitter swipe at Corbyn campaign – and hits herself

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/22/louise-menschs-bid-to-smear-jeremy-corbyn-backfires

She makes Katie Hopkins look clever :hihi:

Edited by Mister M

Ha ha - ex MP and Tory turd Louise Mensch takes Twitter swipe at Corbyn campaign – and hits herself

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/22/louise-menschs-bid-to-smear-jeremy-corbyn-backfires

Ouch! That is one monumental own goal there. :hihi:

A shame she couldn't live up to her own name (Mensch is a Yiddish term which means "a person of integrity and honor").

i guess the tories are terrified of corbyn after all

Corbyn can not be trusted. We all want a fairer society and wealth to be distributed better but you don't have to be all NATO leaving, IRA sympathising and Islamic extremist friendly about it. :roll:[/quote

Not all of us want a fairer society and wealth to be distributed better. Have you read the posts from on here from some Tory supporters?

I must admit I'm jealous of his eyelashes and eyebrows - they are lush. But no you're right we should listen to the arguments as to why he wants to become leader over the other 3 candidates.

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 11:35 ----------

I'm glad it's not just me that's picked up on the fact that drummonds is not who he seems.

---------- Post added 22-08-2015 at 11:40 ----------

The smear campaign seems to feed corbynmania. its not working. A win for democracy.