Dragon's Den, Wharncliffe crags

I wonder if anybody knows exactly what is the Dragon's Den at Wharncliffe? It appears on a few maps - and older maps show something called the Old Wife's Cellar adjacent. I know the story of the Dragon of Wantley, and a local historian reckons them to be one and the same thing (was renamed later). But he also says the name is rather fanciful as the place looks no more a den than it does a cellar.

I had a walk up there in the week and found three features within about 10 yards apart. First off this - this photo is the Den as according to Wiki.:

Dragon's den?

Secondly we have the following, which is the Den as according to old photos on Picture Sheffield, circa 1900:

Dragon's den 2

Finally, and furthest to the north I found this:

dragon's den 3

This has very little publication, though does appear on Picture Sheffield as the Dragon's Cellar. it looks much more like a cellar than anything else here. I am wondering if this is the Old Wife's Cellar, and if the historian (Steve Moxon) is correct, is actually the Dragon's Den too? Other names seem to be mentioned among locals ie lairs, caves etc.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!