Where's the racket coming from?

Racket, nope no racket just good tunes. The organisers must be doing a good job. They are not catering for people on here or people who are laid awake in their beds. They are ensuring the good people bouncing up and down in front of the sound system are having a good time. Every house held should have ear plugs for moments they don't wish to hear things outside their own bedrooms. Grenada woods have had many a good rave. If it's not your scene then that's fine but shouldn't wish or moan that others do like it. Once again I say ear plugs are a great invention.

Ear plugs don't work when you can feel the beat also. My comment was not a moan.i dint see others moan at the time,but asking where it was coming from.also like myself they is people that been to raves for many years or still go since the year it was born that is on this forum and enjoy the music we not all anti rave,but some are or just find it annoying at this time.

I for one am anti rave the ravers shud have sodding earphones why should people in houses have to wear earphones in their own homes? All I wanna do I sleep but no, police shud stop this madness it's insane

I agree queenie30. Even so I liked the raves back in the day.they dint disturbed people like today.even I gave up now trying to sleep.it not the noise.i shut the double glaze windows.yet I can feel the vibrations that's driving me. I am all for people having a good time.but not when it disturbed others.

Has the music stopped yet? I am tired and can't tell whether I am imagining it or not. Has anybody told the police?

Haha I am the same boat has you.one min I think its stopped.then it starts again.yes I can hear it.unless I have rave tinnitus

Looking at my facebook.i See others can hear it.ones already have rang them hours ago has they have work at 7am.and he says the police aware of it.that all that's been said.he wonders if not a lot of people have complained then nothing will be done.

I just called 101. The operator sounded more than a little bit fed up - probably due to everybody telling her about the noise. She said that they have had loads of calls about the noise but can't pinpoint where the noise is coming from. I am in Loxley but it sounds like it is quite a distance from me.